I may be late but Victoria Monet deserves next in the female RnB scene.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
This! This! This!
She has no star power
I think a a society we’ve grown beyond stars in the old school sense because everything about people is so accessible due to the internet. And the machine doesn’t invest like it once did. Most stars we know about were in the industry in some capacity as teen or young adults. Sometimes preteens. Are they were pretty much groomed by someone industry adjacent

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
😻 😻 😻
GFIG8a6XIAAD3pH

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
jaguar was so good, front to back. ill get around to pt2 eventually. im not the biggest rnb guy but could tell she was something special. happy for her success.

Superstar
Daps
@RennisDeynolds

She pretty af, but not a huge fan of her music. It’s r&b oriented pop, but generic r&b oriented pop.

I think she has a lot of varied talents and you can tell she has a lot of promotional backing, but her work doesn’t give you anything you don’t already hear on urban top 40 radio.

Real similar to Keri hilson. And exactly what the marketing portrays her to be: a multitalented, entertainer, that mixes “classy” with “hood”, non-threatening, and ready made for radio and events. I don’t expect her to ever drop a timeless classic that touches the world lol. Just catchy background/vibe music.

I wonder where the younger generation is going to take her, success-wise. If they latch onto her the sky is the limit.

Last edited:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
@RennisDeynolds

She pretty af, but not a huge fan of her music. It’s r&b oriented pop, but generic r&b oriented pop.

I think she has a lot of varied talents and you can tell she has a lot of promotional backing, but her work doesn’t give you anything you already hear on urban top 40 radio.

Real similar to Keri hilson. And exactly what the marketing portrays her to be: a multitalented, entertainer, that mixes “classy” with “hood”, non-threatening, and ready made for radio and events. I don’t expect her to ever drop a timeless classic that touches the world lol. Just catchy background/vibe music.

I wonder where the younger generation is going to take her, success-wise. If they latch onto her the sky is the limit.

I disagree cause Jaguar was great to me., but if you feel that way it's probably cause she wrote for a lot of those people:manny: