I may be late but Victoria Monet deserves next in the female RnB scene.

Superstar
Daps
I disagree cause Jaguar was great to me., but if you feel that way it's probably cause she wrote for a lot of those people:manny:

:manny:
It’s was a fun EP in the moment. It was basically Keri Hilson using autotune, performing Janelle Monae records without the more creative writing and range. It was glossy, relatively safe/generic, R&b oriented pop, with some cussing to make it raw. there’s nothing wrong with it because there’s a huge audience for that. It just wasn’t anything we haven’t heard before.

Her shyt fit on the insecure soundtrack perfectly. It’s just not original enough for me to revisit a whole project, but if it comes on at an event I’m attending, cool.

I said she’s clearly talented but the path she’s on is obvious. She’s fine as hell, but the her music can get boring and predictable real fast. There’s no raw soul to it, no taking chances. It’s just meant for the radio, venues, and events.

And don’t get me wrong. I think she has the mind, energy, and talent to succeed on some deeper, abstract, jazzy soul/neosoul shyt if she ever wanted to try it.

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here

😻 😻 😻
GFhbI73bgAAtiiJ

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
good for her, I think she wrote for Ariana for min before striking out on her own, another gorgie

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Feels like this is a heavy industry push for some strange reason:patrice:. I mean she’s talented and pretty but there isn’t anything that stands out at all. I heared she’s been around for a while but I’ve never heard of her until a few weeks ago when this push started.

I will say im really hoping a vid of her eating some box comes out, maybe with meg:ahh:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Was SZA's album not in this Category?

Happy for her, but on numbers and impact it's a no brainer.