I m calling out the GETMARRIED crew for their hypocrisy

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, precisely my point.

It's you who assigns this sanctity to marriage, and it's you that makes up these ideas about what marriage is.

So, being that your idea of marriage is just that - your ideas - you should be able to comprehend why someone may not subscribe to your specific ideology about marriage

I never said I didn't comprehend. I'm defending my opinion. HE quoted me.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you're asexual then biologically there should be no desire for sex. You seem to be getting upset though. Are we displaying emotions? Possibly unprocessed emotions? :lupe:
asexual - definition of asexual by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
3. Lacking interest in or desire for sex.
doesn't say no interest or no desire.

i'm not upset at all you're projecting that on me. i'm actually wondering if he really is that stupid.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
People shouldnt have to convince anyone about the value of marriage. If the financial, spiritual, and emotional benefits of the institution dont speak to you, then so be it.

But the get married breh coalition are largely sad sack losers. Because they dont possess the confidence in maintaining a union, ( if their not gay that is,) they want to discourage others in pursuing their happiness.

@Marty Kaan exposed how stupid the get married sht is, by doing the same thing to prove a point. Ultimately the whole movement is just anti woman, where scorned males justify their bitterness by cherrypicking stories that make women look bad, and orienting that around their Self victimhood.

Most people here are pro small business, right? Well small business fail at a higher rate than marriages, yet u dont see posters here starting thread after thread, every day, about stories of people losing their life savings in a failed venture, with "start a business breh" tagline. That would be retarded.

Nothing meaningful in life doesnt come without risk. 50% success rate are pretty good odds, and if one is smart about the pursuit of a significant other, those odds cant help but increase.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I come from a home with two parents that have been married and committed for over 40 years. I can imagine my dad reading some of the responses in this thread and calling the people here ignorant morons.

That said, I can understand why people are negative about marriage. It doesn't make it any less sad...but again my Dad is the type to have a very strict code of honor about what he thinks a man should do for his family and his wife, and my mother is the same way with regards to her responsibility to her children, work and family. I don't even think they'd be able to wrap their minds around this discussion.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You're not gonna wiggle your way out of this one.

asexual - definition of asexual by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

3. Lacking interest in or desire for sex.

winb83 said:
doesn't say no interest or no desire.

But you did though.

Some of us are asexual. I have zero intellectual desire to have sex ever again in life. Sex is worthless to me.

So do you desire it or not? You seem not to know.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:heh: at yall trying to talk sense into winb, just let him be. Pretty sure no woman would want a weeboo pedo dojin reading weirdo anyway

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He's just fun to toy with. I remember he used to make sad sack threads in the old TLR everyday about how he couldn't get women and now all of a sudden he's this emotionless zen warrior. :heh:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
People shouldnt have to convince anyone about the value of marriage. If the financial, spiritual, and emotional benefits of the institution dont speak to you, then so be it.

But the get married breh coalition are largely sad sack losers. Because they dont possess the confidence in maintaining a union, ( if their not gay that is,) they want to discourage others in pursuing their happiness.

@Marty Kaan exposed how stupid the get married sht is, by doing the same thing to prove a point. Ultimately the whole movement is just anti woman, where scorned males justify their bitterness, by cherrypicking stories that make women look bad, and orienting that around their Self victimhood.

Most people here are pro small business, right? Well small business fail at a higher rate than marriages, yet u dont see posters here starting thread after thread, every day, about stories of people losing their life savings in a failed venture, with "start a business breh" tagline. That would be retarded.

Nothing meaningful in life doesnt come without risk. 50% success rate are pretty good odds, and if one is smart about the pursuit of a significant other, those odds cant help but increase.

:salute:

Start a business brehs :smugdraper:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
:usure: Visions can change too breh. People always have goals until they actually get them. It's like when you wanted a certain toy and you get it and play with it for a while, then one day you're in your room like :ld::childplease: and set it to the left. You still got love for it, but you tryna make moves for dat PS4 :yes:

You want that girl? Got it

You want that car? Done

Y'all want that house? Check

You want those kids? Now y'all got those

Let's go on vacation here. Alright

Then it's like, what else? People are fickle. Me, I get crazy bored in relationships no matter how good it flows, that's why I fall back on coppin' GFs :yeshrug:. Not saying everyone is like me, but everyone at least has something they wanted for a minute and then looked at something else like :datazz: :takedat: "I need that in my life" :noah:

I'd rather not suppress my urge to move freely and make up my mind along the way, but some people want to be safe and they are fairly content in what they have :manny: Nothing wrong with it, it just ain't me

GOALS AND VISIONS ARE NOT THE SAME. GOALS ARE APART OF YOUR VISION. YOUR VISION USUALLY DICTATE YOUR GOALS. YOU SET GOALS THAT USUALLY FOLLOW YOUR VISION. YOUR GOALS CHANGE WITH LIFE. YOU CHANGE YOUR GOALS IN ORDER TO LINE UP WITH YOUR VISION FOR YOUR LIFE. IF YOU ATTAIN ALL YOUR MATERIAL GOALS AND YOU HAVE TO SAY "WHAT ELSE" THEN YOU REALLY DIDN'T HAVE A VISION TO START WITH. YOU JUST WANTED STUFF.

IT'S KINDA HARD FOR ME TO PUT IT INTO WORDS. BEST I CAN SAY IS YOUR VISION IS YOUR REASON. ANYBODY CAN MAKE GOALS BUT THE QUESTION IS WHY? WHY DO YOU WANT 1 KID? WHY DO YOU WANT A HOUSE? WHY DO YOU WANT THIS PARTICULAR TYPE OF WOMAN? WHY DO YOU WANT THIS DEGREE?

ANSWER ANY OF THOSE QUESTIONS AND ASK YOURSELF IF YOU COULD GET THE END RESULT WITHOUT THAT ITEM WOULD YOU CHANGE IT? IF YOU WILL THEN YOU COULD CHANGE YOUR GOAL BUT THE VISION IS STILL THERE.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
He's just fun to toy with. I remember he used to make sad sack threads in the old TLR everyday about how he couldn't get women and now all of a sudden he's this emotionless zen warrior. :heh:

Thats why he got banned from there

:heh: ol Nihilistic ass nikka

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Ya'll thinking so unnecessarily deep into this phrase IMO:pachaha:

It's just a funny and catchy phrase that caught on :manny:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

@Marty Kaan exposed how stupid the get married sht is, by doing the same thing to prove a point. Ultimately the whole movement is just anti woman, where scorned males justify their bitterness, by cherrypicking stories that make women look bad, and orienting that around their Self victimhood.

No joke, I LOL'd reading this because I had that same thought recently and almost made a thread about it. I said "Nah, because a lot of people start 3 or 4 businesses before they find one to click - surely they'll know that..."