I m calling out the GETMARRIED crew for their hypocrisy

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:lolbron: It's sad tbh. I don't believe for one second he really doesn't care about sex anymore. Bullshyt. :pachaha:
i care about sex to the extent that my biology demands me to. i'm like a mouse that figured out the cheese in the mousetrap is just there to kill him. most others are the mice that are trying to figure out how to get that cheese out of that trap without dying. me i'm like fukk it not messing with the trap. i'll find another way to eat.

sex is an activity for procreation. it feels good because your biology demands you to do it to ensure survival of the species. through out human existence we've tried to remove the procreation from an activity meant for it and turn it into a recreational activity. when you attempt to do this the true nature of the beast will at some point surface and you'll be forced to face the consequences.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
FAILED MARRIAGES IS REALLY THE LACK OF PEOPLE PICKING A GOOD MATCH. IT'S NOT THE INSTITUTION. IT'S THE PEOPLE.

IF BOTH PEOPLE'S VISIONS DON'T LINE UP THEN YOU HAVE A HIGH CHANCE OF DIVORCE. YOU GOT PEOPLE THAT JUST PLAIN DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE A MARRIED COUPLE. TOO MANY PEOPLE GET TOGETHER ON A PHYSICAL THING AND HAVE NO SPIRITUAL BASE. WHEN THAT PHYSICAL THING GETS OLD THEY HAVE NO REASON TO BE TOGETHER ANYMORE.

Gospel. Too many mufukkaz get married over money and the fukking. And they wonder why shyt fails. If you got 1 or 2 selfish mufukkaz in a marriage, it won't work. Both need to be selfless.

And one more thing...

"Never get married to a mufukka who isn't going in the same direction you are....and that's on both individuals"

One to grow on...follow that and you'll be aite.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic? :sayword:

Ladies make it hot, thugs make it hot, make it pop.

Okay... then we agree? :leostare: I'm just saying that statistically speaking, there's a shortage. Not for me because of where I'm going to school, but yeah, I try and empathize with guys that might be looking for that and having a hard time. :smugrdaper:
Start with having communication about money. You don't have to ask her how much she makes, but just how she feels about saving/investing or whatever. People are afraid to have these convos for whatever reason. Don't wait until she asks you to pay a bill to find out either.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
close20door-gif.25346

:blessed: dap + rep

that gif was so on point:whew:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why would you want to offer that to someone you DON'T love though?
because there's a mutual gain that you see past your emotions.

King Solomon of the bible had what 700 wives? let me guess he loved all of them equally?

legally we bar that kinds stuff now because we like to look at marriage and idealize about it but the truth is our modern brand of marriage is based on mostly something as volatile and unstable as an emotion. there are friends i had as kids that i was best buddies with that now the two of us couldn't even hold a 10 minute conversation without it becoming awkward.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i process my emotions in an effective manner. they just don't factor into my decision making at all.

as a human being you have emotions and you'll never be able to get rid of them but you don't have to let your emotions control or even influence your behavior. i understand that makes me the close cousin of a sociopath to most emotion based deciders but so be it.

in the same way i can be mad at a person and not assault them i can love a person and watch them suffer.

It's impossible to make every life decision without emotion. If you aren't using emotions to make SOME life decisions, then what are you using them for?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
OF COURSE. YOU SHOULD EXPECT CHANGES. AND BAD CHANGES CAN HAPPEN. THAT'S WHY I SAY YOUR VISIONS SHOULD LINE UP. PEOPLE CHANGE ALL THE TIME BUT THEIR VISIONS ALMOST NEVER CHANGE.

THERE IS NO WAY TO PREDICT IT. ALL YOU CAN DO IS MAKE SURE YOU DO WHAT YOU CAN TO GET THE BEST RESULTS.

:usure: Visions can change too breh. People always have goals until they actually get them. It's like when you wanted a certain toy and you get it and play with it for a while, then one day you're in your room like :ld::childplease: and set it to the left. You still got love for it, but you tryna make moves for dat PS4 :yes:

You want that girl? Got it

You want that car? Done

Y'all want that house? Check

You want those kids? Now y'all got those

Let's go on vacation here. Alright

Then it's like, what else? People are fickle. Me, I get crazy bored in relationships no matter how good it flows, that's why I fall back on coppin' GFs :yeshrug:. Not saying everyone is like me, but everyone at least has something they wanted for a minute and then looked at something else like :datazz: :takedat: "I need that in my life" :noah:

I'd rather not suppress my urge to move freely and make up my mind along the way, but some people want to be safe and they are fairly content in what they have :manny: Nothing wrong with it, it just ain't me

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
The sanctity in marriage comes from the individuals, friend. People always fukk up a legit thing.

Yeah, precisely my point.

It's you who assigns this sanctity to marriage, and it's you that makes up these ideas about what marriage is.

So, being that your idea of marriage is just that - your ideas - you should be able to comprehend why someone may not subscribe to your specific ideology about marriage

especially when your ideas are completely out of line with what people thought marriage was for most of history

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Ladies make it hot, thugs make it hot, make it pop.

Start with having communication about money. You don't have to ask her how much she makes, but just how she feels about saving/investing or whatever. People are afraid to have these convos for whatever reason. Don't wait until she asks you to pay a bill to find out either.

:ld: Okay then we agree.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
you couldn't possibly be so dumb that you didn't realize that i said i have zero "intellectual desire" those words were chosen deliberately could you?

If you're asexual then biologically there should be no desire for sex. You seem to be getting upset though. Are we displaying emotions? Possibly unprocessed emotions? :lupe: