I like Dr. Boyce but hes full of shyt sometimes

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people in the USA have no fukking future...

I wish nikkas would stop acting like we do....:mjlol:

How you gonna have a future when the dominant majority don't need you, don't want you and don't like you and have the entire world shook to even help you...and you need them to survive.

White people already shut down schools, they shut down water supply, they shut down emergency services, they shut down access to healthcare and we can't do anything about it

nikkas talking about...we need Black lawyers and doctors and shyt...and we already got those nikka...

We got more politicians than any other minority in this motherfukker...

Black women are the most educated...

We got the biggest celebrities the world has ever seen...

What the fukk nikkas do not understand about our destiny and future in the USA was written when we were on slaveships...we are not gonna thrive here..

Matter of fact the fasttest growing population of Black people are Biracial Blacks...our population has only grown 1 percent...

We got the lowest amount wealth and the lowest amount of health...we are in a permanent recession

These pro-Black youtube motherfukkers are selling pipe dreams to nikkas..

How the fukk owning a business helps an entire people who have some of the lowest quality indicators on the planet yet do not control anything going on?
This is why when I get my paper right I'm leaving this country and moving down South. America is a nice place to visit but deal with the dominant power system on a day to day? And police? Hell nah. Send kids to these schools? Hell nah. Pick from these women? Hell nah.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
This is why when I get my paper right I'm leaving this country and moving down South. America is a nice place to visit but deal with the dominant power system on a day to day? And police? Hell nah. Send kids to these schools? Hell nah. Pick from these women? Hell nah.

Black people in the USA need to recognize their role as ambassadors for the rest of the African race...

And stop acting we are gonna save ourselves in this fukking country...

Let's save everyone else...we can advocate for every other group of Black people....

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How you gonna have a future when the dominant majority don't need you, don't want you and don't like you and have the entire world shook to even help you...and you need them to survive.

White people already shut down schools, they shut down water supply, they shut down emergency services, they shut down access to healthcare and we can't do anything about it

nikkas talking about...we need Black lawyers and doctors and shyt...and we already got those nikka...

What the fukk nikkas do not understand about our destiny and future in the USA was written when we were on slaveships...we are not gonna thrive here..

Matter of fact the fastest growing population of Black people are Biracial Blacks...our population has only grown 1 percent...

We got the lowest amount wealth and the lowest amount of health...we are in a permanent recession

These pro-Black YouTube motherfukkers are selling pipe dreams to nikkas..

How the fukk owning a business helps an entire people who have some of the lowest quality indicators on the planet yet do not control anything going on?

The more I "wake" up the more I tend to agree with a lot of this. I think in the short term black Americans most focus on learning to create and build buisness. In the long term we will probably have to leave. But, I dont believe its wise(or even morally right) to leave without bringing something to the table wherever we go. If we move we owe it to ourselves and to the people of that country to be a part of making that country better.

It'll probably generations for it to all play out, and I think its unrealistic for many let alone the majority of black people to go somewhere else right now. So in the mean time we get our minds right economically to do the best we can while we are here.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more I "wake" up the more I tend to agree with a lot of this. I think in the short term black Americans most focus on learning to create and build buisness. In the long term we will probably have to leave. But, I dont believe its wise(or even morally right) to leave without bringing something to the table wherever we go. If we move we owe it to ourselves and to the people of that country to be a part of making that country better.

It'll probably generations for it to all play out, and I think its unrealistic for many let alone the majority of black people to go somewhere else right now. So in the mean time we get our minds right economically to do the best we can while we are here.
We basically have to find a country that will accept us in and do what the Jews did when they came to America. They still have Israel but they created a nation within a nation through economics in America. And because of those economics they got the clout to get people elected, get reparations sent to the motherland, etc.

The playbook already exists. All we got to do is execute.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

Matter of fact the fastest growing population of Black people are Biracial Blacks...our population has only grown 1 percent...

These pro-Black YouTube motherfukkers are selling pipe dreams to nikkas..

Facts :francis:

Independence or repatriation. There are only 2 options.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Black people in the USA need to recognize their role as ambassadors for the rest of the African race...

And stop acting we are gonna save ourselves in this fukking country...

Let's save everyone else...we can advocate for every other group of Black people....

My goal is by 40 to move to Africa. Either Ghana, Nigeria, Namibia, or Johannesburg

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
@DrX I could be reading into too much.

I think modern leaders and representatives of our community always want some money. And they claim giving them money is going to do three things. A)support the cause. B) support them. C)and improve the buyer because they're supporting the cause.

Most of these nikkas have money. I know they do. They produce prototypes for products and start businesses. Etc.

Here's the curve ball. Focus on the ball. If their classes and products are transformative tools why aren't they just giving the information away for free?

They benefit directly from black people being in a bad position. That's how they eat. It turns on the lights in their house.

If we were a tribe and we were being slaughtered by invaders the blacksmith wouldn't sell swords. The blacksmith would tossing them motherfukkers to every man woman and child so the tribe wouldn't be wiped out.

But but but but, we all gotta eat. Yes, but at least you and I ain't eating off the backs of the broken, our people. Just like the white man.

:ohhh::francis:

I'm going to stop now. nikkas are going to pretend I'm reaching but I'm not reaching at all. Lmao I didn't even really get into it. Let me know what you think big breh.

That interview is going to be fire. I'm going to show you in a light you've never been seen in before. You might hire me as your PR manager afterwards. I ain't even playing.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall gotta be some of the dumbest most hopeless muthafukkaz I've ever seen lmao

if nikkaz always thought like you bytch ass nikkaz muthafukkaz would still be on the plantation

lmao at blacks can't start businesses when black people own businesses right now

When Dr. Boyce says black people have wealth, he's not talking about what you perceive as wealth in you feeble ass mind.

He's talking about the money we generate, asians and arabs get rich off black dollars literally, if we stop buying from them they would go broke

Black people spend the most money but produce the less that is the problem, this is what he is saying you dumb ass motherfukkaz

if black people are powerless why do the try so hard to stop us, it's out of fear because they know our potential, too bad you defeated worthless spineless chumps can't even see it

nobody said it was going to be easy, but goddamn how you gonna give up without even trying, how can you call yourselves men, I'd murdered all myself if I could I swear to god yall ain't shiit

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DrX I could be reading into too much.

I think modern leaders and representatives of our community always want some money. And they claim giving them money is going to do three things. A)support the cause. B) support them. C)and improve the buyer because they're supporting the cause.

Most of these nikkas have money. I know they do. They produce prototypes for products and start businesses. Etc.

Here's the curve ball. Focus on the ball. If their classes and products are transformative tools why aren't they just giving the information away for free?

They benefit directly from black people being in a bad position. That's how they eat. It turns on the lights in their house.

If we were a tribe and we were being slaughtered by invaders the blacksmith wouldn't sell swords. The blacksmith would tossing them motherfukkers to every man woman and child so the tribe wouldn't be wiped out.

But but but but, we all gotta eat. Yes, but at least you and I ain't eating off the backs of the broken, our people. Just like the white man.

:ohhh::francis:

I'm going to stop now. nikkas are going to pretend I'm reaching but I'm not reaching at all. Lmao I didn't even really get into it. Let me know what you think big breh.

That interview is going to be fire. I'm going to show you in a light you've never been seen in before. You might hire me as your PR manager afterwards. I ain't even playing.

I agree to an large extent, esp with tariq and jason black....i know for a fact theyre getting paper esp tariq with those hidden color dvds...but tariq is a hustler and stated that hes about the paper...so i kinda give him a pass....

i think boyce is pretty sincere, i dont think he really got it like that and he pays his staff himself....i think he actually would if he had the money

the real shady one is umar....umar talks that talk, but we never see any results...jason black to an extant also, he hide his face, dont say what he do, do his criticism of blacks is pretty harsh also

yeah the interview is dope...its a honor bro...

Mars

Superstar
Daps
1000 black people X $2.500 each = 2.5 million dollars

10,000 black people X $250 each = 2.5 million dollars

100,000 black people X $25 each = 2.5 million dollars

Stop buying $250 sneakers,Headphones etc.Cut down on how many times you go to the beauty salon.Stop giving your money to Black Churches.

We need to pull our resources together.Jewish people do it all the time.They control the businesses and property in their neighborhoods.Jewish people only sell property/business to other jewish people.You can rent an aprtment in a jewish building,but they won't let your black ass buy it.We need to be more organized,accountable and racist.We should only do business with non black people when we benifit from it.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
This thread again. Clown nikkas now writing novels about why Black folks have no future? smh

Give props to Jews, while ignoring their influence on US policy that is based on group economics and pooling of individual success to assure their narrative/interest/story is heard, sought after, respected, and supported by other communities brehs

The moment nikkas are able to give props to other communities for basic actions like pooling resources and then in the same sentence say Blackfolks' future is doom cause whitefolks won't "allow" us to do it OR that basic action is too difficult to do, then it's clear they are only motivated by their insecurity, defeatist mind-state and are perfect examples of what happens to Black weak minds under whitesupremacy when you solely depend on lazy reasoning and stereotypes

This thread needs to be sub so that we could reference these same clowns in other threads when they share an opinion so we know what type of mind state created the opinion. We won't waste our time trying to have a productive discussion with such folks