I just watched a PHENOMENAL documentary of a brotha making $40/hr who got a heroine addict pregnant. listen to the pain in his voice here.....

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
She let him do some of the most vile depraved shyt his mind could imagine to her.......he was so far gone into the dementedness of it all he forgot what was what..........
This is the only answer. That junkie was getting face fukked for a Newport and ride to her dealer and he couldn’t stop 😂

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
She let him do some of the most vile depraved shyt his mind could imagine to her.......he was so far gone into the dementedness of it all he forgot what was what..........
I doubt he ever knew what it was about. He thought they had something special when for her it was a typical Tuesday afternoon.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Watching some of the clip......he loved that bytch.......HE LOOOOOVED HER...............HAD HIM WRAPPED UP ALL IN IT........he was crying when he came........he would just lay on top of her and cry and spasm, and she would just hold him tighter and caress him while whispering affirmations in his ear..........he ain't faking for TV.......that vitriol is real brehs........damn

Sometimes I wonder why I still waste my time on this site but then I see shyt like this and remember exactly why

:dead:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:francis: this might be the most down bad black man on the planet earth.

he said she needs to get clean so she could be a mother and a wife…..:hhh:
This is the shyt I be talking about tho. You cannot tell me that man never came across at least one normal, healthy Black woman who would’ve been suitable.

He literally states that she’s off to sell her body for drug money, yet would welcome her back with open arms the moment she says she wants to come home.
You gon slide up in, marry and seed up a user and we’re all supposed to watch this and feel…………….?!

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is the shyt I be talking about tho. You cannot tell me that man never came across at least one normal, healthy Black woman who would’ve been suitable.

He literally states that she’s off to sell her body for drug money, yet would welcome her back with open arms the moment she says she wants to come home.
You gon slide up in, marry and seed up a user and we’re all supposed to watch this and feel…………….?!
This is the female version of when coli nikkas are indifferent when a woman is in a bad situation for falling for a white man/drug dealer/etc. While they made poor decisions, that doesn't mean you can't feel empathy and hope for a better future....