I just watched a PHENOMENAL documentary of a brotha making $40/hr who got a heroine addict pregnant. listen to the pain in his voice here.....

Crude

Superstar
Daps
She looked like she’d probably be really attractive woman if she was cleaned up.

Breh thought he was getting some easy p*ssy and ended up with more than he bargained for.

I commend him for trying to do right by his child, because a lot of guys would have left her and that child there to fend for themselves in that situation and let the chip fall where they may.

Those broads like her that are true addicts will sell their body and their newborn to get their next hit of drugs. Eventually that young man is going to have some tough choices to make. Unfortunately, he has only himself to blame for a lot of that, but at least he’s trying to right a wrong situation.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I cue'd up the the craziest part.

the realest shyt he says is at the end regarding his son. "he didn't choose his mother, I did" :damn:

some of the realest shyt I ever seen :whew:

that bytch truly ain't shyt.

She’s an addict that needs medical attention

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:scust:
Being Adjacent to a Heroin addict is detrimental enough to your health like being at a rock concert or a bus stop with one present, but to actively make the decision to pull your shyts out to have sex with one, is amongst the poorest of personal choices, second only to taking the damned drug yourself. And I'm saying this as a man who's been within breathing room of Courtney love more than twice, no humble brag.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Addiction is scary. It literally turns your brain against your free will.

When an addict said "I really want to stop. I don't wanna do it anymore. But it won't let me go. I keep trying to keep it together but it's like I can't think or sleep till I have some again. I'm scared man"

:picard: