I just watched a PHENOMENAL documentary of a brotha making $40/hr who got a heroine addict pregnant. listen to the pain in his voice here.....

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Wait so he had a kid with her and then got her pregnant again?:dahell:

Heroin p*ssy must be fire. :banderas:

I have no sympathy for him.
This is fukked up but I see a murder suicide in the future.:manny:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Ay man...what that nkka done think his lady done did in those streets for a fix? :mjgrin:

Couldn't be me. Then she comes home to lay up. Homie a clown.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just watched a PHENOMENAL documentary... :ohhh:

of a brotha making $40/hr... :leon:

who got a heroine addict pregnant...

jrsmith.jpg

listen to the pain in his voice here.....

alonzo-mourning.gif

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
In all honesty, she would've probably agreed to this for some Scooby snacks and a pack of Marlboro(s) . Could literally offer her a single hit after she walked into planned parenthood, and she'd be running in there like Jesus was in the building:francis:

That baby only exists cause he made her have it. I feel like breh was hoping he could change her and trap her with the kid. Didn't work.:wow:
So I watched the documentary and claims she took a pregnancy test and it came out negative.
Then I guess time passed by and notice the baby kicking and then was like "Oh shyt it too late to get an abortion"

Based on the other kids he has he is a PALG for life.
I bet he has substance issues too (alcohol), so not sure how he is any better than her. Like attracts like.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
How could that be a humble brag? That bytch is human garbage. But I agree with your other points​

There was a point in time where she had an increase in fame/celebrity after the murder (Wasn't no suicide if you read up on it) where people just generally wanted to speak to her about what it or at the least, ask about Kurt and she rode that until the wheels fall off. The friend who I was visiting, she told me to don't ask/speak about Kurt for obvious reasons, but at the time people were still taking selfies/asking for autographs like as if meeting her was a worthwhile thing, like any famous/relevant celeb.
You'd be surprised how many people get wide eyed when I said that I met/hung out with her, while asking me if I ever talked/saw anything in relation to Kurt to this day, hence why I saw "No brag" because I only bring up meeting her to chronicle one of the worst cases of an unwashed body I've ever encountered.....short of them broads in Paris.​

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Some shyt better off taking to the grave breh :francis:
It ain't anything I'm ashamed of, I was 20 years old with little experience :mjlol:
I didn't catch anything but feelings, she was very sweet off the yayo:mjcry: