I just watched a PHENOMENAL documentary of a brotha making $40/hr who got a heroine addict pregnant. listen to the pain in his voice here.....

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

@StarStarStar05910 months ago (edited)
He got her pregnant knowing she was an addict, knowing she did drugs while pregnant with her last child because he thought it would do her some “good” so yes he’s part to blame

@Gmatias20443 weeks ago
That’s my same question. Like why?

@kolay162912 days ago
He is not the problem

@StarStarStar05912 days ago
@kolay1629 sure

@xotwistedt881211 days ago
@kolay1629 he chose a junkie as the mother of his child & was goofy enough to think she would change overnight, he’s the problem.

@Plum90858 days ago
Thank you! I just said the same thing

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:scust:
Being Adjacent to a Heroin addict is detrimental enough to your health like being at a rock concert or a bus stop with one present, but to actively make the decision to pull your shyts out to have sex with one, is amongst the poorest of personal choices, second only to taking the damned drug yourself. And I'm saying this as a man who's been within breathing room of Courtney love more than twice, no humble brag.

How could that be a humble brag? That bytch is human garbage. But I agree with your other points

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Watching some of the clip......he loved that bytch.......HE LOOOOOVED HER...............HAD HIM WRAPPED UP ALL IN IT........he was crying when he came........he would just lay on top of her and cry and spasm, and she would just hold him tighter and caress him while whispering affirmations in his ear..........he ain't faking for TV.......that vitriol is real brehs........damn

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Addiction is scary. It literally turns your brain against your free will.

When an addict said "I really want to stop. I don't wanna do it anymore. But it won't let me go. I keep trying to keep it together but it's like I can't think or sleep till I have some again. I'm scared man"

:picard:
You began to feel worthless and like your only way out is death but those very thoughts are what bring you back to addiction. Because you're not worth enough to fight out of it.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Goofy ass simp nikka. He was with her for 7 fukking years while she was using. He had a great job making $40 per hour in shytty ass Detroit and he tried to turn a junky into a house wife. Being a junky runs in her family. This a crazy ass L.:snoop:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
:mindblown: why muthafukkas always making dumb decisions....????:what:

Happens often.

Gary McCullough was an enterprising Ohio State undergrad who got caught up with an around the way party girl from Baltimore. She became pregnant with their son, DeAndre, he dropped out of school and moved back home. Next thing you know...

His life is ruined, his son's life is ruined. And in the end, she outlived them all. Destroyed the family and outlived them all, has a second chance at life and love.

That's a bytch for you.