I just watched a PHENOMENAL documentary of a brotha making $40/hr who got a heroine addict pregnant. listen to the pain in his voice here.....

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries
This is the shyt I be talking about tho. You cannot tell me that man never came across at least one normal, healthy Black woman who would’ve been suitable.

He literally states that she’s off to sell her body for drug money, yet would welcome her back with open arms the moment she says she wants to come home.
You gon slide up in, marry and seed up a user and we’re all supposed to watch this and feel…………….?!

Some of these dudes want that PAWG or PALG by any means necessary, they couldn't give a fukk what packaging they come in even if it's detrimental to them :yeshrug:.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Some of these dudes want that PAWG or PALG by any means necessary, they couldn't give a fukk what packaging they come in even if it's detrimental to them :yeshrug:.
And that’s what I was really getting at, but I would get called bitter or a hater if I said it, so thank you.

The desire for these broads is so bad you’d skip the best you can get in your own group to deal with a cracked out broad in another community.

Like I said, I only feel for the child 🤷🏾‍♀️

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pay her to get an abortion. That kid is gonna come out fukked up anyways.
In all honesty, she would've probably agreed to this for some Scooby snacks and a pack of Marlboro(s) . Could literally offer her a single hit after she walked into planned parenthood, and she'd be running in there like Jesus was in the building:francis:

That baby only exists cause he made her have it. I feel like breh was hoping he could change her and trap her with the kid. Didn't work.:wow:

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
Smash crackheads, brehs.. :picard:

N!gga think he Cam in "Killa Season".. :unimpressed:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Naw my man was trippin :picard:

He probably got caught up while she was a party girl before she turned into a full fledged addict
Yeah watching the documentary now this is exactly what happened. But she was already doing these drugs back then, fukk all that.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Started from the beginning and didn't realize filming started in 2016. He had a $40/hr job back then and lost it trying to make a family with an addict. Wow.

:picard: