i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
your euro fukkbuddy gon have to change his girly ass name by the time i get done :umad:
:mjlol: at this loser thinking he affects me offline in any way at all

but I've upset you so much I got you googling tranny and gay dating websites :russ:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I saw the link to the pic you had was plentyofts and I rembered seeing that in gunshis sig :dead: at you thinking I'm sad enough to actually remember coli beefs like you do :mjlol:

This fakkit is literally googling tranny dating sites as we speak :dead:

your whole gimmick is remembering coli beefs and which poster did what :dead: this autistic fukking idiot cannot be serious

it's funny how you admit to having a perfect memory of tranny dating links and who had them in their sigs tho :sas1:

seems like chanda tumeo been thinkin bout this a long time :sas2:

i wish i could see the look on your family's face when they google you and see a bunch of gay and tranny dating ads pop up

"b-b-but mum it wasn't me it was some guy on the internet" :russ: and there's nothing you can do about it

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
your euro fukkbuddy gon have to change his girly ass name by the time i get done :umad:

And you're not going to be able to walk the dirt roads of Cordele, Ga when I'm done with YOU :umad: Didn't think I knew did you?

I'm getting closer :demonic:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
And you're not going to be able to walk the dirt roads of Cordele, Ga when I'm done with YOU :umad: Didn't think I knew did you?

I'm getting closer :demonic:

i've said where i live and what hood i be in multiple times on this site...this catfishing fakkit thinks he an internet detective by digging thru things i post freely all the time :dead:

go find out the next man you're gonna impersonate you corny lil fukkboy, it's too late for your girlfriend miss chanda :umad:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Dog I don't even gotta quote this faggit and he's tugging on my shirt tail fukking livid :laff:

You're my personal punching bag you didn't forget did you :lolbron:

your whole gimmick is remembering coli beefs and which poster did what :dead: this autistic fukking idiot cannot be serious

it's funny how you admit to having a perfect memory of tranny dating links and who had them in their sigs tho :sas1:

seems like chanda tumeo been thinkin bout this a long time :sas2:

i wish i could see the look on your family's face when they google you and see a bunch of gay and tranny dating ads pop up

"b-b-but mum it wasn't me it was some guy on the internet" :russ: and there's nothing you can do about it

this fakkit furious typing paragraphs now his gay lifestyle has been exposed :russ:

He prolly already got multiple tranny dating profiles and will get membership discount by making one in my name :dead:

:mjlol: this weirdo really thinks my family is sat googling my name. My pops is over 50 and my mam just plays games on facebook. This loser wasting hours of his life cuz I embarrassed him multiple times on the coli :russ:

When people ask you what you been doing since Sunday what you gonna tell him? :francis:

"I was googling for pics of my coli enemies and when I couldn't find nothing I signed them up to some tranny dating sites I had bookmarked, that'll show em :demonic:"
:deadrose:
That dirty dusty ball of hillbilly filth tagged 20 female posters , and only 3 replied :dead:

:dead::dead:

this same fakkit was tryna challenge men to a beautey contest on here just the other day :wrist:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

this fakkit furious typing paragraphs now his gay lifestyle has been exposed :russ:

He prolly already got multiple tranny dating profiles and will get membership discount by making one in my name :dead:

:mjlol: this weirdo really thinks my family is sat googling my name. My pops is over 50 and my mam just plays games on facebook. This loser wasting hours of his life cuz I embarrassed him multiple times on the coli :russ:

When people ask you what you been doing since Sunday what you gonna tell him? :francis:

"I was googling for pics of my coli enemies and when I couldn't find nothing I signed them up to some tranny dating sites I had bookmarked, that'll show em :demonic:"

this same fakkit was tryna challenge men to a beautey contest on here just the other day :wrist:
This faggit is writing novels at this point :mjlol:
U better tell mam to set that page to private :mjpls:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin

ok miss chanda

good talk

and good luck ever getting a job or a woman when they google your name :mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps