i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
The little queerbag is being bred and molded by a tranny chasing pencil d!ck having sack of disgust(@Bishop KG Dinero), it doesn't surprise me that he'd make such a thread :scust: :mjlol:

Chanda come get ya boy.

up here still poppin off when his face look like the skin on a big toe that's been in the bathtub an hour :dead:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
3090it3.jpg

I bet this faggit got strap on cac sandles on his feet :laff:

This malnourished Carlton Banks Thomas Dubois ass nikka is @2mehoe :laff:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Chanda come get ya boy.

up here still poppin off when his face look like the skin on a big toe that's been in the bathtub an hour :dead:

baby d!ck having cum guzzler how dare you even show up around this forum :mjlol:

edit: is that what sent you to the 'other' side , the fact u got clowned for an entire thread by the ladies over your erm, issue :lupe:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
it aint like yall gone meet up and fight so yall can cut the malarky now , dayum thread started out about a kitten and turned into.......

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Chanda come get ya boy.

hop back in the closet fakkit :camby:

That's Chanda Tumeo aka @2meo in the flesh. Faggit look like a girl finally looked in his direction :pachaha:

:mjlol: this mexicac dwarf is obsessed with me. He's sat staring at pictures of other men daydreaming imagining they're me :scust:

Big Daddy

Daps

mustymander1.png

This filthy inbred hick lives in an absolute DUMP :scust:

Look at the floor, look at the mirror, the door jamb, warped walls, crust balled up shower curtain, HIM; just filth from every angle :scust:

Dude is literally white cac trailer park trash :scust:

:mjlol: At him tryin to copy the Michael Jordan ripped jeans look :laff:

Jordan-Jeans.jpg

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
hop back in the closet fakkit :camby:

:mjlol: this mexicac dwarf is obsessed with me. He's sat staring at pictures of other men daydreaming imagining they're me :scust:
Dog it's sad u look so soft. I'd literally stuff my hand in your chest and rip your heart out :pachaha:

Big Daddy

Daps
homeboy u dont want them problems cuz u fuccing with the right demented mf with tons of time on her hands

I'll kick your sh!t in for entire threads the same way I do any other poster you dimwitted ignoramous. :mjlol: