i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Look how furious I got him :laff: this goofy euro faggit actually joined a keystyle rap crew over the fukking Internet :laff: you had absolutely no friends growing up :dead:

look how mad he gets anytime you mention his corny ass lil rep crew

it's clear that internet groups are the only friends this euro poser has ever had :dead:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
You claimed you had me furious when you deleted ya pic of you getting shoulder leaned by ya cac bf :russ: You a simple man flea and prolly the biggest retard I ever come across online. You prolly embarass ya son charmander by tryna defend him :mjlol:
He's so furious he literally repeated his last post word for word :laff:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Lol and what's funny is that I didn't even plan on it being a 'fake pic' , i thought the Coli knew @charmander had it as a avi at one point and that I was just spiting him by putting it as mine :mjlol: guess not :manny:

what's funny is how you came with this same goofy ass story last night and it quickly got shut down :russ:

but chanda will believe his boo if nobody else does :scusthov:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
look how mad he gets anytime you mention his corny ass lil rep crew

it's clear that internet groups are the only friends this euro poser has ever had :dead:
Dog this kid is obviously a sheltered little boy. Probably wasn't allowed to go out and play with the other kids:to: this faggit was 12 years old being a doulja for an Internet rap crew while all the other faggit Europeans were outside playing soccer :mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
some loser on here photoshopped it way back in the day after i clowned him for being obsessed with trannies

this is common knowledge

look at the fukking url :mjlol: yall been linkin a tranny site this whole time while tryna talk shyt about trannies

but since you seem so cool with trannies and catfishing fakkits like profag....i guess you won't mind me making a few profiles as chanda tumeo and linking them to your accounts on twitter and the coli and soundclick and everywhere else :sas1:

you thought i was kidding when i said your name is gonna be synonymous with fakkitry :russ:

:dead: at 'this is common knowledge' we don't all have an encyclopedic knowledge of coli history like you do strugglemander :bryan:

I can't even read the rest of that wall of text :scust:

funny how you wanna put my name on a tranny dating site when your real pics been on there for years :russ:

http://www.plentyofts.com/coli/mustymander1.png

@Gunshi how many hookups does it say @charmander has had on the site :lolbron:?
Is that how you got sick :ohhh:?

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
some loser on here photoshopped it way back in the day after i clowned him for being obsessed with trannies

this is common knowledge

look at the fukking url :mjlol: yall been linkin a tranny site this whole time while tryna talk shyt about trannies

but since you seem so cool with trannies and catfishing fakkits like profag....i guess you won't mind me making a few profiles as chanda tumeo and linking them to your accounts on twitter and the coli and soundclick and everywhere else :sas1:

you thought i was kidding when i said your name is gonna be synonymous with fakkitry :russ:

You sound like a scorned b!tch :mjlol:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
:dead: at 'this is common knowledge' we don't all have an encyclopedic knowledge of coli history like you do strugglemander :bryan:

I can't even read the rest of that wall of text :scust:

funny how you wanna put my name on a tranny dating site when your real pics been on there for years :russ:

http://www.plentyofts.com/coli/mustymander1.png

@Gunshi how many hookups does it say @charmander has had on the site :lolbron:?
Is that how you got sick :ohhh:?

you instantly knew which poster i was talkin about right after pretending like you didn't know what i was talking about :dead: chanda you really are an autistic lil weirdo

he photoshopped and saved my picture to his site's storage after i ran him off the site :mjlol: i've been gettin fakkits riled up on here for a long time

but let me handle the profiles miss chanda :sas1:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Dog this kid is obviously a sheltered little boy. Probably wasn't allowed to go out and play with the other kids:to: this faggit was 12 years old being a doulja for an Internet rap crew while all the other faggit Europeans were outside playing soccer :mjlol:
:lolbron: says the retard who still lives with his mother and sister at 32 years old :flabbynsick:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
you instantly knew which poster i was talkin about right after pretending like you didn't know what i was talking about :dead: chanda you really are an autistic lil weirdo

he photoshopped and saved my picture to his site's storage after i ran him off the site :mjlol: i've been gettin fakkits riled up on here for a long time

but let me handle the profiles miss chanda :sas1:
I saw the link to the pic you had was plentyofts and I rembered seeing that in gunshis sig :dead: at you thinking I'm sad enough to actually remember coli beefs like you do :mjlol:

This fakkit is literally googling tranny dating sites as we speak :dead: