i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Dog it's sad u look so soft. I'd literally stuff my hand in your chest and rip your heart out :pachaha:

:mjlol: don'tbe foolish that cac leaning on your shoulder would beat the shyt out of you , you malnourished dominidwarf :bryan:
KfrJggp.jpg

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
u supposed to be a pro black panther but u talking bout kicking in a black womans shyt cuz she told yall to calm down??????? o ok

Foh trying to take that weak ass "but but but yo name say problack u pose to be umm" STFU :mjlol: was that problack enough for you :umad:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
u supposed to be a pro black panther but u talking bout kicking in a black womans shyt cuz she told yall to calm down??????? o ok

you talkin to a mentally ill homo that pretends to be different men he finds cute on the internet :dead: he got exposed and caught lying bout 8 times in this thread

on a sidenote...i wonder if i should give juliet tumeo a call :sas1:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
you talkin to a mentally ill homo that pretends to be different men he finds cute on the internet :dead: he got exposed and caught lying bout 8 times in this thread

on a sidenote...i wonder if i should give juliet tumeo a call :sas1:
this losers still sat googling my name literally 24 hours later :dead:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:mjlol: don'tbe foolish that cac leaning on your shoulder would beat the shyt out of you , you malnourished dominidwarf :bryan:
KfrJggp.jpg
You just gave me a thread idea :jawalrus: let's see who the coli thinks would win in a fight between me and u :lolbron:

Big Daddy

Daps
Look at these cacs :mjlol:

Both dressed like white suburban wannabe eminems :bryan:

@flea
KfrJggp.jpg

@charmander
mustymander1.png

Both of you pink pig skinned melanin deficient lesser-thans look like piles of absolute filth :scust:, broke motherfukkas :mjlol:

Big Daddy

Daps
its ok hum i see char has upset u so u lashing out at errybody

I knew you'd step back in your lane with all them empty ass threats. You don't possess the mental prowess nor a broad enough vocabulary for this verbal warfare, foh toots :mjlol: