i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:laff::laff::laff: faggit muthafukka emailing the webmaster at lyrikalassasins like "I need u to delete my posts mate! :damn:"
:russ: how pathetic coming from the dominic00n so ashamed of himself he deleted a pic he uploaded and posted here himself cuz he was geting clowned so badly. We ain't all bytchmade like you fakkit :umad:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
the only reason he stopped posting there is because he got laughed off the site and shytted on in every battle he participated in

nikka retired after never winning a battle or even getting 1 vote from anybody including the nikkas in his real rhymaz elite boss crew :mjlol:
this obsessed weirdo went and read through every post I made on a site 11 years ago :dead: :dead:

Tell me again how much the coli isn't your entire life :ohhh:?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:russ: that pic has you furious don't it. The fact it's you and you using these fake pics to attack me and @ProBlack Panther gotta be pissing you off

I can spam this pic as much as I want cuz I know it got you heated :umad:
mustymander1.png

While you tryna craft jokes about another nikka and things I wrote 12 years ago :dead:

i posted that pic on here myself you stupid euro loser :dead: unlike you i'm not ashamed of who i am, and unlike profag panther i'm not on here catfishing the coli with other nikkas pics

it's just funny watching you guys spam it desperately and no one caring at all :dead:

meanwhile chanda tumeo is gonna be linked to all kinds of fakkitry forever :umad:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
So he saved that screenshot for 5 months and you was playing him all this time? :russ:

:mjlol: these losers are so pathetic

:umad:

And you know what makes it even more pathetic and hilarious? :laff:
Is that I wasn't even aware that I was playing him all this time :russ: I thought the little fukktard had enough sense to know it wasn't really me when I first told him :dead:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
this obsessed weirdo went and read through every post I made on a site 11 years ago :dead: :dead:

Tell me again how much the coli isn't your entire life :ohhh:?

Why this name?
F*** knows
Do you play live?
Course

how many live shows you did with them hot bars chanda tumeo? :russ:

just wait til the tranny dating profiles in your name start poppin up :banderas:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
i posted that pic on here myself you stupid euro loser :dead: unlike you i'm not ashamed of who i am, and unlike profag panther i'm not on here catfishing the coli with other nikkas pics

it's just funny watching you guys spam it desperately and no one caring at all :dead:

meanwhile chanda tumeo is gonna be linked to all kinds of fakkitry forever :umad:

:russ: except you were just begging me to leave you alone and to stop posting it 2 pages ago :mjlol:

Why you tryna claim it's photoshopped if you not mad? :francis:

:mjlol: At thinking anyone is gonna read all 26 pages of this thread

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:russ: how pathetic coming from the dominic00n so ashamed of himself he deleted a pic he uploaded and posted here himself cuz he was geting clowned so badly. We ain't all bytchmade like you fakkit :umad:
Look how furious I got him :laff: this goofy euro faggit actually joined a keystyle rap crew over the fukking Internet :laff: you had absolutely no friends growing up :dead:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Why this name?
F*** knows
Do you play live?
Course

just wait til the tranny dating profiles in your name start poppin up :banderas:
:mjlol: I really got this loser so furious he's gonna go sign up to a tranny dating site. Good luck I hope you get lucky :krs:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Look how furious I got him :laff: this goofy euro faggit actually joined a keystyle rap crew over the fukking Internet :laff: you had absolutely no friends growing up :dead:
You claimed you had me furious when you deleted ya pic of you getting shoulder leaned by ya cac bf :russ: You a simple man flea and prolly the biggest retard I ever come across online. You prolly embarass ya son charmander by tryna defend him :mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Why this name?
F*** knows
Do you play live?
Course

10th time of posting - 0 daps :mjlol:

Big Daddy

Daps
:russ: that pic has you furious don't it. The fact it's you and you using these fake pics to attack me and @ProBlack Panther gotta be pissing you off

Above everything else that's gotta be the one thing that's really got their feelings crushed right now :lolbron:
They put everyting they had into fabricating corny 'skin insults' like two maybelline queens, on the wrong pic, for 12 pages :dead:... while at the same time their REAL pics have been getting sh!tted on for 12 pages :russ: :laff: :russ: :laff:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Above everything else that's gotta be the one thing that's really got their feelings crushed right now :lolbron:
They put everyting they had into fabricating corny 'skin insults' like two maybelline queens, on the wrong pic, for 12 pages :dead:... while at the same time their REAL pics have been getting sh!tted on for 12 pages :russ: :laff: :russ: :laff:
:bryan:

They can't even clown our fake pics right the best they've come up with is "you don't have nice skin" or "you look african" :russ:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
:russ: except you were just begging me to leave you alone and to stop posting it 2 pages ago :mjlol:

Why you tryna claim it's photoshopped if you not mad? :francis:

:mjlol: At thinking anyone is gonna read all 26 pages of this thread

some loser on here photoshopped it way back in the day after i clowned him for being obsessed with trannies

this is common knowledge

look at the fukking url :mjlol: yall been linkin a tranny site this whole time while tryna talk shyt about trannies

but since you seem so cool with trannies and catfishing fakkits like profag....i guess you won't mind me making a few profiles as chanda tumeo and linking them to your accounts on twitter and the coli and soundclick and everywhere else :sas1:

you thought i was kidding when i said your name is gonna be synonymous with fakkitry :russ:

Big Daddy

Daps
You claimed you had me furious when you deleted ya pic of you getting shoulder leaned by ya cac bf :russ: You a simple man flea and prolly the biggest retard I ever come across online. You prolly embarass ya son charmander by tryna defend him :mjlol:

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Big Daddy

Daps
:bryan:

They can't even clown our fake pics right the best they've come up with is "you don't have nice skin" or "you look african" :russ:

Lol and what's funny is that I didn't even plan on it being a 'fake pic' , i thought the Coli knew @charmander had it as a avi at one point and that I was just spiting him by putting it as mine :mjlol: guess not :manny: