i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
And like he's been smoking cigarettes and drinking since age 6 :bryan:

This filthy toothless hick got on a dingy purple hat, mismatching with a red wrinkled kmart tee, and some official MJ ripped jean hand me downs :mjlol:

Not even gonna touch the kicks yet :laff:
:damn:
when they get exposed and caught lying all they can do is say cac :dead:

chanda tumeo probably doesn't even realize cac was made by @CHICAGO to describe euro posers like him :dead:
now this cac is tagging his black friends to come save him :dead:

e5061649.png

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
it's chillin brogod

just fed it and played with it a lil while ago

i'm not keepin it inside tho...i tried at first but it was too much of a headache :francis:

some kitties are just meant to be wild bwoys&guhls,the stray we took in does the same thing,half alley cat,half house cat..but when tis cold/raining/both thy let it in and it cuddles at thy feet whilst thy smashes the couch..:wub:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:damn:

now this cac is tagging his black friends to come save him :dead:

e5061649.png

pathetic :mjlol: i really got chanda tumeo desperate out here

"cac" *spams 5 year old photoshopped pic*

this is how it turns out when the only person paying attention to you is a broke bum homosexual that impersonates other men on the internet for attention

and all i gotta do is keep reminding him that he's a puny lil euro named chanda with a failed internet rap career :dead: you never gonna get a job when a company googles your name and sees all this loser shyt you involved with

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
some kitties are just meant to be wild bwoys&guhls,the stray we took in does the same thing,half alley cat,half house cat..but when tis cold/raining/both thy let it in and it cuddles at thy feet whilst thy smashes the couch..:wub:

:wow: you have clearly mastered the mysteries and secrets of life

~Love~

Rookie
Daps
I just got a kitten last night.... rescued... went to pick my daughter up and the cat next door to her dads house had just had kittens... there were 3 born he says but only 1 sitting next to the tree balled up and scared... so tiny and cute...

I took her home yall :banderas:
She's so cute... looks like a little samurai

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
This faggit @2meo dresses like he's fresh off the boat :laff:
3090it3.jpg

I bet this faggit got strap on cac sandles on his feet :laff:

i love how he tried to play it off

"i woulda deleted it if i was embarrassed" that's how you know he been tryin to get it took down :dead:

he prolly poundin his head against the wall tryna remember his soundclick and keyboard rapper passwords so he can take them down too :mjlol:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
You need to find a good lotion and low key plea cop all them dirty ass pylons you got on your face :mjpls:

Feel disgusting just replying to you ya pebble dikk tranny chasing loser :scust:

Wanna tell us about the time you sent dikk pics to the ladies of the coli and got clowned for an entire thread by them because your sh!t was no bigger than a woman's clit? :mjpls: :mjlol:

Oh sh!t @2meo , this is most likely what drove that fakkit to start chasing trannies instead of women :ohhh: :dead:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i love how he tried to play it off

"i woulda deleted it if i was embarrassed" that's how you know he been tryin to get it took down :dead:

he prolly poundin his head against the wall tryna remember his soundclick and keyboard rapper passwords so he can take them down too :mjlol:
:laff::laff::laff: faggit muthafukka emailing the webmaster at lyrikalassasins like "I need u to delete my posts mate! :damn:"

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
pathetic :mjlol: i really got chanda tumeo desperate out here

"cac" *spams 5 year old photoshopped pic*

this is how it turns out when the only person paying attention to you is a broke bum homosexual that impersonates other men on the internet for attention

and all i gotta do is keep reminding him that he's a puny lil euro named chanda with a failed internet rap career :dead: you never gonna get a job when a company googles your name and sees all this loser shyt you involved with

:russ: that pic has you furious don't it. The fact it's you and you using these fake pics to attack me and @ProBlack Panther gotta be pissing you off

I can spam this pic as much as I want cuz I know it got you heated :umad:
mustymander1.png

While you tryna craft jokes about another nikka and things I wrote 12 years ago :dead:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
This faggit @2meo dresses like he's fresh off the boat :laff:
3090it3.jpg

I bet this faggit got strap on cac sandles on his feet :laff:

Where did you take this pic @flea? How many other men have you been out and about snappin pics of to upload onto the coli? :lupe:

Feel disgusting just replying to you ya pebble dikk tranny chasing loser :scust:

Wanna tell us about the time you sent dikk pics to the ladies of the coli and got clowned for an entire thread by them because your sh!t was no bigger than a woman's clit? :mjpls: :mjlol:

Oh sh!t @2meo , this is most likely what drove that fakkit to start chasing trannies instead of women :ohhh: :dead:
:ohhh: damn you prolly right :scust:

Don't expect an answer he's gonna disappear for 3 months only to come back try the same and get bodied again before the end of the year :bryan:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
:laff::laff::laff: faggit muthafukka emailing the webmaster at lyrikalassasins like "I need u to delete my posts mate! :damn:"

the only reason he stopped posting there is because he got laughed off the site and shytted on in every battle he participated in

nikka retired after never winning a battle or even getting 1 vote from anybody including the nikkas in his real rhymaz elite boss crew :mjlol: