i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's over here munching on cat food i put on the ground as we speak :3

i carried it home from the store parking lot after hearing it cry, petting it and giving it a beef and cheese stick :mjcry:

sometimes i let it down so it could run behind me down the block, i'm glad i aint bring my whip to the store

but it damn near got ran over 4 times in the store parking lot and my big compassionate heart made me bring it home with me :wow:

i already mixed some flea and tick medication in with the food i just fed it so now i'm just gon take care of it and see what happens

lol as i'm typing this this lil muhfukka is climbing all over the laptop keyboard and touchpad and pawing at my hands

pics coming soon

let's talk about rescuing lil baby kitties brehs :banderas:
Pics please

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii

:dry:
i wanted the post in this thread

here's an updated one. i just took this today when i was held hostage in a cheap hotel

sn08ed.jpg

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
CATS = REALEST MUFUCCAZ ALIVE

BUT REAL SPIT THO, TAKE THAT MUFUCCA TO A VET ASAP...MIGHT HAVE ALL SORTSA shyt AND SHOTS HE NEEDS TO BE GETTIN SO HE WONT FUCC UR SHIIT UP AND/OR DIE.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
@2meo use a fukkin bum akh

nikka tryna be from new york and harlem and shyt... U fukkin cracka u from Holland be yaself nah mean nikkas dikk ridin usin all types a advance dialects and shyt man my u tryna get a autograph from my man char or sum i could arrange that send 199 euroes plus postage and handling to 123 eat. A . dikk ave any city american u euro pop fakkit

@AJtheOne aj always on jocks u gay too boy

@ThugLife u a faq fukk u and anna

Take stugglemanders dikk out ya mouth you fukking loser. fukk you mean you back? nikka really gonna come out of retirement to come cape for his girlfriend sissymander :mjlol:

Get the fukk out of my face with that bullshyt you fukking nerd :bryan:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
another charmander thread full of the same handful of bitter geek fakkits circle jerking each other while no one else gives a shyt about them or acknowledges their corny posts :dead:

a 30 year old autistic euro living out his african american daydreams on the coli
his depressed virgin do-boy
a mentally ill nikka that rates dikks in JBO
some bum troll walking around his mom's house with his face wrapped up in dingy t-shirts writing up "c00n lists"
and a 5 foot spic with a tongue ring

i kinda feel bad i disowned you goofy lil nikkas and made fun of your cornball rep group, i didn't think you dorks would get so emotional about it :russ:

thanks for embarrassing yourselves and giving me another plat classic thread tho :banderas:

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
This nikkas threads always have the same people talkin shyt bout each other like they kno each other. shyt never changes