i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:dwillhuh: wtf

I have never seen a more needy, insecure, attention whoring, no life having fakkit than this dirty diseased looking backwoods living inbred :snoop:

meanwhile the nikka you quoting and sucking off was the first person dappin all my pics in that same thread :russ:

2egg29j.jpg

it's too easy to manipulate and embarrass you lil emotional losers :wow:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
that is only male cats.
Mister know-it-all.

Art Barr
Really only male cats want to roam?

Foh Ive had both male and female cats they do what the fukk they want and if they aren't fixed they are gone for long periods of time

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:mjcry: I love how you say "keedy ket" so presh.

I started taking care of an adult cat earlier this year. He was so nice but I couldn't let him in the house so I would put food out on the porch everyday. My momma and sisters got tired of him because he would sleep on the porch and rub against/follow them around whenever they came out so they told me to stop feeding him. I even chased him away from my house because they didn't want the kids around him. A little bit after I stopped feeding him, my momma came in the house and told me that there was a cat matching his description laying in the middle of the street. She said it looked like he was trying to come back my way. I told myself that it wasn't him :wow: that he'd be back in a couple days. I went outside every morning with a can of cat food thinking he'd be there waiting for me. I wanted to apologize for being a meanie :to: but he never came.

:mjcry: I should have kept feeding him, he was probably out looking for food when he got hit. He just wanted somebody to rub his belly and they hated him for it. I'm even worse cause I chased him away :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: He trusted me, felt safe with me...... and I turned my back on him :wow:

B.I.P porch cat :wow: the struggle is over.

I need to go cause I'm legit tearing up right now.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps

while middle aged virgin nikkas masturbating to bret hart videos pretending to be some pro-black revolutionary on the coli we out here saving and changing lives

You filthy cac piece of sh!t :pacspit:

Pull your shorts down and lay a kitten on your underwear because you're a sick cac(see beastality) and it's the closest your little pecker ever gets to a p*ssy brehs :scust:

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
it's over here munching on cat food i put on the ground as we speak :3

i carried it home from the store parking lot after hearing it cry, petting it and giving it a beef and cheese stick :mjcry:

sometimes i let it down so it could run behind me down the block, i'm glad i aint bring my whip to the store

but it damn near got ran over 4 times in the store parking lot and my big compassionate heart made me bring it home with me :wow:

i already mixed some flea and tick medication in with the food i just fed it so now i'm just gon take care of it and see what happens

lol as i'm typing this this lil muhfukka is climbing all over the laptop keyboard and touchpad and pawing at my hands

pics coming soon

let's talk about rescuing lil baby kitties brehs :banderas:

Kittens die every day B.....:yeshrug:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only God can say whos soul is teetering to be damned for eternity friend so let's not go there like strip clubs but I just wanted to share that bit of information with her like a small computer file, friend.

You're right like three lefts friend, I was just hoping to convey the troubling characteristics she is exhibiting in case she needed help like directions, friend.

True like verdad But let's watch what we say like looking at our reflection.

O.K. like Corral friend, I will make sure to check what I write like 'who do I make it out to'.

great like scott

:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Really only male cats want to roam?

Foh Ive had both male and female cats they do what the fukk they want and if they aren't fixed they are gone for long periods of time

you know it all, you don't even know.
I am talking about the smell comment.
everything you said wasn't right.
only cats that smell or create odors are males.
Who spray phermones and that is why they need to be fixed
female cats don't spray or smell.

Art Barr