i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:dry:
i wanted the post in this thread

here's an updated one. i just took this today when i was held hostage in a cheap hotel

sn08ed.jpg

wtf

how did i miss this :damn:

@muse i need you :damn:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
For some reason, animals gravitate towards me. I don't know, they like my scent or something. Even other people's. Like not too long ago, this guy brought his dog to the gym. Dog for some reason took a liking towards me and actually sat in front of me like it was protecting his master. This kind of thing happens on a regular basis....
I'm the same way... Kids and animals love me:mindblown:
My man... You know how scared as hell mice are right... Breh I woke up to one years ago while sleep just resting on my chest like we were straight homies :wtf: I mean just posted sleep on me fam:wtf:
Another one years ago used to be on some the Jackson movie shyt wanna come out whenever I come in the kitchen and just play by my feet like we been down since birth:wtf:
Cats, Dogs, birds shyts weird... I even had a bat just swoop down and rest on my shoulder once just illin:mindblown:... Cats and dogs I don't know from a hole in the wall just wanna come lay by me while outside wanting to kick it... White owners be like ":upsetfavre: come on spike" shyt is weird b...

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
another charmander thread full of the same handful of bitter geek fakkits circle jerking each other while no one else gives a shyt about them or acknowledges their corny posts :dead:

a 30 year old autistic euro living out his african american daydreams on the coli
his depressed virgin do-boy
a mentally ill nikka that rates dikks in JBO
some bum troll walking around his mom's house with his face wrapped up in dingy t-shirts writing up "c00n lists"
and a 5 foot spic with a tongue ring

i kinda feel bad i disowned you goofy lil nikkas and made fun of your cornball rep group, i didn't think you dorks would get so emotional about it :russ:

thanks for embarrassing yourselves and giving me another plat classic thread tho :banderas:

:bryan: this queer been on our dikks for months popping up in every thread. Even tried hating in @AJtheOne's classic anti-venom thread yet got the nerve to bytch and throw a hissy fit when the same shyt comes back to him :dead: You sound like a fukking baby with all this bytchin grow the fukk up lame:scust:

This loser is still furious off of @AJtheOne's p*ssy joke 200 posts later :dead:

I'm 27 right ain't you supposed to be 26? I still look younger than you too :russ:
The coli really gotta be this fakkits life after 5 continuous pages of getting sonned this bytch gotta try and sneak the last word in :mjlol: syuch a girly little fakkit is sissymander. Make sure you tag people next time you wanna talk shyt p*ssy :umad:

I'd rather read someones 'c00n' list that someones list of coli dudes they would make dude soup with anyday :scust:

Aren't you just jealous SOHH ICEY fell off and under the new rep system became :flabbynsick: while we flourished? :ohhh: That's what a little birdy told me :jawalrus:.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
:bryan: this queer been on our dikks for months popping up in every thread. Even tried hating in @AJtheOne's classic anti-venom thread yet got the nerve to bytch and throw a hissy fit when the same shyt comes back to him :dead: You sound like a fukking baby with all this bytchin grow the fukk up lame:scust:

This loser is still furious off of @AJtheOne's p*ssy joke 200 posts later :dead:

I'm 27 right ain't you supposed to be 26? I still look younger than you too :russ:
The coli really gotta be this fakkits life after 5 continuous pages of getting sonned this bytch gotta try and sneak the last word in :mjlol: syuch a girly little fakkit is sissymander. Make sure you tag people next time you wanna talk shyt p*ssy :umad:

I'd rather read someones 'c00n' list that someones list of coli dudes they would make dude soup with anyday :scust:

Aren't you just jealous SOHH ICEY fell off and under the new rep system became :flabbynsick: while we flourished? :ohhh: That's what a little birdy told me :jawalrus:.

i'm not reading this wall of weirdo nerd bullshyt :what:

creepy euro loser been on my dikk ever since i clowned him and TNT, following me into every thread repeating the same corny ass arguments that no one else gives a fukk about :laff: get over it already you fukking fakkits

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
i'm not reading this wall of weirdo nerd bullshyt :what:

creepy euro loser been on my dikk ever since i clowned him and TNT, following me into every thread repeating the same corny ass arguments that no one else gives a fukk about :laff: get over it already you fukking fakkits
yet you just had to quote it and respond :bryan:

Glad you know your role as my personal lapdog bytch :umad:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
yet you just had to quote it and respond :bryan:

Glad you know your role as my personal lapdog bytch :umad:

ok? :heh: this feminine lil euro bloke just loves to argue, no matter how boring and corny it is

but you can have the last word since it seems so important to you, throw some more forced smilies and ebonics in too...that'll really impress us :ehh:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
That looks li
:dry:
i wanted the post in this thread

here's an updated one. i just took this today when i was held hostage in a cheap hotel

sn08ed.jpg

That lamp looks like one from one of those 4 hour joints on Stoney Island. :guilty: