i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I LOVE PUSS, U DONT

I WIN, U LOSE

TAKE UR LOSS LIKE A MAN AND BOUNCE, LOSER
Fagot you quoted me. You looking for attention. Take your bytch ass to a park bathroom and stop jocking me. Straight fagots be up on here sometimes . :scust:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Fagot you quoted me. You looking for attention. Take your bytch ass to a park bathroom and stop jocking me. Straight fagots be up on here sometimes . :scust:

U SAID U HATE CATS, I SPOKE MY MIND. U GOT OFFENDED AND NEGGED ME. U THE DEFINITION OF A SUCKA. THIS FORUM WAS BUILT FOR CATS WIT THICK SKIN...BOUNCE.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For some reason, animals gravitate towards me. I don't know, they like my scent or something. Even other people's. Like not too long ago, this guy brought his dog to the gym. Dog for some reason took a liking towards me and actually sat in front of me like it was protecting his master. This kind of thing happens on a regular basis....

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
the spot i got on the southside
where i keep drywall,paint etc.
it's like 20 stray cats/kittens that i've
been feeding for like 4 years.
when I hit the back yard it's like jesus
walking on water to them.
:lawd:

wat6rr.jpg
That is too damn many felines!Get them spayed, neutered, sold, or put down. They are back there multiplying. You just feed into a neighborhood pestilance.

@charmander
Your new free kitten is cute!
Is his eyesight ok? Such bright eyes!
You should sell him to a nice family at your church. (You have a funny regional accent. Like that rappet T.I.)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
That is too damn many felines!Get them spayed, neutered, sold, or put down. They are back there multiplying. You just feed into a neighborhood pestilance.

Who am I to come between them
and alley conquest??
they won these blocks fair and square.
Hell........Jinx and Onxy done left dead pigeons
and squirrel pelts at the door as offerings....
they fukks with me heavy!
:wtf:

wat6rr.jpg

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

@charmander
Your new free kitten is cute!
Is his eyesight ok? Such bright eyes!
You should sell him to a nice family at your church. (You have a funny regional accent. Like that rappet T.I.)

thank you beloved I'm still tryna think about what ima do with the kitty, I might just end up keeping it :manny:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:francis: I'm guessing that this will be a "steal a kitten photo from online and get exposed for it later" type of thread.

Because he never changes being a bytch nikka.

from the first page to the last page this passive aggressive creep been in here on my dikk :mjlol:

go jack off to some retro summerslam DVDs and kick rocks you autistic chump