i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
you know it all, you don't even know.
I am talking about the smell comment.
everything you said wasn't right.
only cats that smell or create odors are males.
Who spray phermones and that is why they need to be fixed
female cats don't spray or smell.

Art Barr
Why purposefully be an idiot?

Cats in general stink why? Because they piss and shyt in a litter box, they tend to shed hair. Let them fukk around and pee on a corner of the carpet and its a wrap male or female. Their breath stank too.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you sound enraged right now

tumblr_mwdjg4i6u21sm31o5o1_500.gif

n2xwkh.jpg

^^^ look at his dirty mothafukka wit them crusty lips, nikka look he ain't wash up in a month. nikka don't even take care of himself, look his hair , :mjlol: ole jafar from Aladdin lookin ass nikka

29mnfd1.jpg

^^^ this dude called me bird chest look at his chest:russ:this nikka weigh 80 pounds :mjlol:wow

:deadmanny:

got this depressed loser virgin googling pics of me the same way he saved pics of @flea :dead: this bytchmade fakkit in his feelings

you wanna make a thread with our pics and see who the women choose? since we both know how that would turn out :laff:

you an ugly depressed nikka with a struggle hairline that has to beg @Raedawn07 to acknowledge you, stay in your lane fakkit

:whoa:

This thread went from 0 to 100. Y'all need to stop with this online fighting. Both of y'all are cool....

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
it's still scared to really interact with em and they've mostly just ignored it....it's just been following me around constantly :francis:
that's better than them getting territorial. my OG cat wouldn't let new boy live, she kept harrassing him and crip walkin on him like
cat-walking-funny.gif

then he realized he was twice her size and he's been battering her ever since :sadcam:

lmfao, you got jokes breh. :russ:

:pacspit:
:dwillhuh:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Says a hell of a lot about u. Cats have awesome memories. I had to move when I was little and we couldn't find our cat to bring him with us.

We went back to the neighborhood 6 years later, called my cats name and Shadow came out the bushes to me like a day hadn't passed.

After hugs and petting she jumped down and trotted off. Shortly after stopping and meowing loudly, I followed her to the back where she had 3 beautiful fluff ball kittens.

We took her and the kittens back to our house down the street. Spayed them, got them their shots. They stayed at my parents house til they died.

My mom likes them b/c they keep snakes out of her yard. Cats are super special and apparently modern house cats literally evolved for domestication...meaning they are the size they are b/c if they were even a couple of pounds larger, they'd be lethal to humans...

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Says a hell of a lot about u. Cats have awesome memories. I had to move when I was little and we couldn't find our cat to bring him with us.

We went back to the neighborhood 6 years later, called my cats name and Shadow came out the bushes to me like a day hadn't passed.

After hugs and petting she jumped down and trotted off. Shortly after stopping and meowing loudly, I followed her to the back where she had 3 beautiful fluff ball kittens.

We took her and the kittens back to our house down the street. Spayed them, got them their shots. They stayed at my parents house til they died.

My mom likes them b/c they keep snakes out of her yard. Cats are super special and apparently modern house cats literally evolved for domestication...meaning they are the size they are b/c if they were even a couple of pounds larger, they'd be lethal to humans...

:mjcry: that's a powerful story

cats really make the world go round