I just paid 3500 for a desktop this shyt better blow the ps4 pro out the water

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
$3500 to just stunt on the PS4 pro...:mjlol:
He obviously said he does other things on his PC. Work related shyt. And he spent 1500 on a monitor and accessories. It’s like a nikka getting a PS4 Pro and buying a 4K TV in conjunction with it. Same difference. And u clearly haven’t gamed on a PC if u think the differences are that simple. There’s so much differences and customization capabilities that it can make a game that came out 10 years ago feel like a completely different experience.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
16gb will do fine for 4k video editing

More ram would be needed for rendering 4k animation in a reasonable time, I was just stating the system is powerful enough to used for that

plus It ain't shyt to upgrade the ram to 64 whenever I want, that's why a deskstop is the only way to go, laptop is for typing and browsing the web, having a powerful

all the high end laptops are over priced

Bet. I know it's easy to upgrade ram, just don't know much about rendering and how taxing it could potentially be on 16gb

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What a terribly misinformed statement. Mac’s are one of the things that SHOULD NOT cost u that much.

App Set nicca:stopitslime:

I grew up on PC.... my pops was a PC technician and I've seen all the PC he's had to fixed and can count on my hands and yours how many PCs over the years me, him, my moms, and brother went through.

I still got like 2 old towers in my house now.

But since I went to that Mac Life back in 2012.... I've never had one problem with my Macs.

Also at my job...... I'm a graphic designer so I work on Macs. But everyone else in my company works on PCs for other shyt. My tech guy stay everyday running department to department dealing with or trynna fix a PC issue. I never to rarely call him. Just last week the girl in the office down the hall from me had to get a brand new PC cuz some shyt fukked up on it. Everytime I see him, he be looking pissed but he never has heat with me cuz me and like 3 other peeps who have Macs NEVER call him.

I'm not misinformed, I've experienced and seen enough:comeon:

Martha

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You a weirdo

Why because I pay only the bare minimum to game on a console like millions of other gamers and not be ripped off by greedy PC chip makers, touting superior graphics for an arm and a leg...:rudy: ...Yeah I'm the Weirdo..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He obviously said he does other things on his PC. Work related shyt. And he spent 1500 on a monitor and accessories. It’s like a nikka getting a PS4 Pro and buying a 4K TV in conjunction with it. Same difference. And u clearly haven’t gamed on a PC if u think the differences are that simple. There’s so much differences and customization capabilities that it can make a game that came out 10 years ago feel like a completely different experience.

I've seen high end gaming PC's perform on 4k monitors... Graphically yeah it's impressive but....:bryan: It's not THAT important... Like I said before gameplay and fun for ME personally takes precedence over graphics....

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I've seen high end gaming PC's perform on 4k monitors... Graphically yeah it's impressive but....:bryan: It's not THAT important... Like I said before gameplay and fun for ME personally takes precedence over graphics....
High end PC’s aren’t just about graphics. It’s about performance. Whatever game u love to play on console. If it’s on PC and u have a capable system. It will not only be graphically better. It will perform better. Therefore u will enjoy the gameplay more. U cats argue about theses consoles and the minuscule power differences all day on here. Then act like running a game at 5x better performance on PC is no big deal. Lol. The only time I understand that argument is with Nintendo. Cause they offer a different experience than the other consoles and PC does.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
High end PC’s aren’t just about graphics. It’s about performance. Whatever game u love to play on console. If it’s on PC and u have a capable system. It will not only be graphically better. It will perform better. Therefore u will enjoy the gameplay more. U cats argue about theses consoles and the minuscule power differences all day on here. Then act like running a game at 5x better performance on PC is no big deal. Lol. The only time I understand that argument is with Nintendo. Cause they offer a different experience than the other consoles and PC does.

Who cares about performance?!?! :dahell: Your playing a game not caring about dropped frame rates and hiccups and studder issues...

Like I said Gameplay + Fun> Graphics... :ld: At the end of the day your getting ripped off for Graphics when there's literally not much difference gameplay wise. oooohhh you have access to mods, and clothing options,hacks, slo-mo,god mode... PC have always done that... SO!!!?? :mindblown:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Who cares about performance?!?! :dahell: Your playing a game not caring about dropped frame rates and hiccups and studder issues...

Like I said Gameplay + Fun> Graphics... :ld: At the end of the day your getting ripped off for Graphics when there's literally not much difference gameplay wise. oooohhh you have access to mods, and clothing options,hacks, slo-mo,god mode... PC have always done that... SO!!!?? :mindblown:
Performance matters. To people who care about getting the best performance. There’s a BIG difference gameplay wise. Go play Battlefield 1 on a standard PS4 or Xbox One. And then go play it on PC. Night and day fam. Lol. The better the performance. The smoother the gameplay. The better the responsiveness is from ur controller or keyboard/mouse.