I just paid 3500 for a desktop this shyt better blow the ps4 pro out the water

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
OP saves money in the long run. Future proofing with the 4k HDR monitor. No paying for fukking online pay walls, PC games are cheaper and always on sale. Plus it's a fukking PC, you can do other things than play games.

What's the mouse and keyboard you bought

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
you're selling yourself short if you just think PC Gaming is all about playing the latest AAA turd with better graphics

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:nikka buy a monitor on amazon and stop embarrasing yourself
1k for a fukking monitor
what accessories cost 500?

You dumb as fukk, and don't even know what you are talking about

the monitor is the exact same price on amazon because the same company sells it on their website, its a 4k HDR monitor you bum ass nikka

a desk, keyboard, mouse, head phones, etc

man you broke

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Who cares about performance?!?! :dahell: Your playing a game not caring about dropped frame rates and hiccups and studder issues...

Like I said Gameplay + Fun> Graphics... :ld: At the end of the day your getting ripped off for Graphics when there's literally not much difference gameplay wise. oooohhh you have access to mods, and clothing options,hacks, slo-mo,god mode... PC have always done that... SO!!!?? :mindblown:

Yoooo we get it, YOU don't care about graphics so you got a reggy deggy ass PS4.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
How can it blow anything out of the water when the majority of PC gamers play indie games and 3rd party joints that's available on every platform?

I'd rather have the device with the exclusives that can't be found anywhere else.

Unless games aren't what we really care about and this is just a d1ck measuring contest?