I just paid 3500 for a desktop this shyt better blow the ps4 pro out the water

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Oh look another PC thread in where console nerds just don’t understand pc gaming. shyt, even playing old games modded the fukk out that shyts on their “current gen” experience.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
the graphics card almost costs a thousand alone you bum ass nikka

and what do you mean only 16gb of ram, thats more than enough for any game out

also 16gb ran cost like 100 bucks I got plenty of slots on the machine to upgrade

sit your bum ass down somewhere lmao worried about some cheap ass ram

Pointing out flaws in your hilariously inflated, one way beneficial transaction =/= being broke. :mjlol:

Noting how cheap RAM can be and still gimping yourself. :mjlol:

Probably got trash input devices too. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a bit annoying seeing people think everything needs to be "maxed out" to shyt on a PS4 Pro. Most of the time dudes don't even know what the settings do or what they're capable of.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Frame rate enhances gameplay so having the highest resolution and frame rate makes everything better

The best looking ps4 games uncharted 4 and horizon can't run at native 4k or 60fps game would be much better if it did just a fact

WE'RE PLAYING THE SAME DAMNED GAME THO:dahell: All your doing is playing it in a higher frame rate... that's like me buying a ecoboost mustang and you buying a GT... yours is just faster, they are exactly the same damned car you just have a bigger engine...

your being a graphics whore... :snoop: stahp it fam. so you get better framerates...:beli: whooptie do...

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
WE'RE PLAYING THE SAME DAMNED GAME THO:dahell: All your doing is playing it in a higher frame rate... that's like me buying a ecoboost mustang and you buying a GT... yours is just faster, they are exactly the same damned car you just have a bigger engine...

your being a graphics whore... :snoop: stahp it fam. so you get better framerates...:beli: whooptie do...
Going faster is what it's all about tho

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Going faster is what it's all about tho

For you maybe... :ld:

But's the same damned car more or less tho...

PC gaming is overrated... your just paying out the ass for better graphics, that makes no sense to me...:mindblown:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bro wanted to play games at 4k60fps and got the hardware to do it. It's really just that simple.

Just looking at things from a financial standpoint. it's a waste of money to me...:ld: Graphics is not that big of a deal especially when you run them side by side... Faster Framerates, smoother graphics processing, whooptie do.:beli:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Just looking at things from a financial standpoint. it's a waste of money to me...:ld: Graphics is not that big of a deal especially when you run them side by side... Faster Framerates, smoother graphics processing, whooptie do.:beli:

Bro wanted better performance and he paid for it. It's not a waste of money if he got the desired output. :yeshrug: