I just paid 3500 for a desktop this shyt better blow the ps4 pro out the water

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
j:ld:"

nikkas got different preferences for their gaming experience. If theirs is not for you, then let it be. It's really not that serious. Why can't people enjoy gameplay AND have good graphics if that's a completely viable option?? I got a PS4, X1 and a gaming PC and 9 times out of 10 if the game is multiplat, I'm picking it up on PC because I prefer the performance.

PC has exclusives that you can't find anywhere else too tho breh, and actually, a very large exclusive base at that.
what games are these :jbhmm: name 10 , since it so many :jbhmm:

I'm too old to be participating in these console/video game wars or whatever they're called these days, I'm a fan of games..Own every console and a gaming PC. Just always found it dumb when these type threads are made and I guess I'm feeding right into it since I'm participating in it by bumping it right to the top..

but as someone who games on all platforms the average person I know (inner city, from the hood) isn't interested in stuff like DotA, real time stragedy games or the thousands of indie titles nobody cares about on steam. For the average person when they're buying a gaming PC it's simply to play 3rd party joints at higher resolutions, framerate and textures. Nothing wrong with that if it's your hobby (it's the reason why I built a PC) but that's the truth.... The few supposedly dope exclusives that are on PC .. nobody I know really cares about them.

No need to sh1t on others if they choose to spend their money on something else they deem more worthy than that. That's their choice. That's like calling someone broke cause they think spending $600 on a belt is dumb. It quite possibly may be if another can be found for $10. But if u choose to spend the $600 more power to u bruh. Dude earlier was saying "I don't care about the XB1X/PS Pro because my graphics card cost more than both"... Now ur allowed not to care about them...its ur right but he would have looked less like a nutt had he said "I don't care about it because my graphics card is more powerful than it"...that's a legitimate reason not to care (exclusives would be also hypothetically) but the fact that homie had to throw in the prices shows insecurity. He can't possibly be a grown ass man doing that.

I understand that we as a people sometimes have it ingrained in us to flaunt our peacock feathers but as u get older u realize it just makes u look a dumb attention whore

Neely Fuller never lied.

As a gamer it would be nice if discussions, especially when it comes to PC gaming focused more on the actual games and whether they're great or suck.. and not the nerdy version of the Tupac vs biggie shyt I see so often on forums

Apologies for types, on mobile

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm too old to be participating in these console/video game wars or whatever they're called these days, I'm a fan of games..Own every console and a gaming PC. Just always found it dumb when these type threads are made and I guess I'm feeding right into it since I'm participating in it by bumping it right to the top..

but as someone who games on all platforms the average person I know (inner city, from the hood) isn't interested in stuff like DotA, real time stragedy games or the thousands of indie titles nobody cares about on steam. For the average person when they're buying a gaming PC it's simply to play 3rd party joints at higher resolutions, framerate and textures. Nothing wrong with that if it's your hobby (it's the reason why I built a PC) but that's the truth.... The few supposedly dope exclusives that are on PC .. nobody I know really cares about them.

No need to sh1t on others if they choose to spend their money on something else they deem more worthy than that. That's their choice. That's like calling someone broke cause they think spending $600 on a belt is dumb. It quite possibly may be if another can be found for $10. But if u choose to spend the $600 more power to u bruh. Dude earlier was saying "I don't care about the XB1X/PS Pro because my graphics card cost more than both"... Now ur allowed not to care about them...its ur right but he would have looked less like a nutt had he said "I don't care about it because my graphics card is more powerful than it"...that's a legitimate reason not to care (exclusives would be also hypothetically) but the fact that homie had to throw in the prices shows insecurity. He can't possibly be a grown ass man doing that.

I understand that we as a people sometimes have it ingrained in us to flaunt our peacock feathers but as u get older u realize it just makes u look a dumb attention whore

Neely Fuller never lied.

As a gamer it would be nice if discussions, especially when it comes to PC gaming focused more on the actual games and whether they're great or suck.. and not the nerdy version of the Tupac vs biggie shyt I see so often on forums

Apologies for types, on mobile

You could of just typed "im full of shyt and i have no idea what im talking about" to save time from posting all that.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You could of just typed "im full of shyt and i have no idea what im talking about" to save time from posting all that.
"I have all the consoles and a PC"

"the average inner city hood person doesn't care about PC games"

"we should stop trying to show off to each other"

:hula:

:mjlol:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
:trollol: I just don't see the point in spending $3500 for PC equipment when a simple console can do basically the same shyt...:mjlol: It seems like one big ripoff... Seems to me like he brought the pc just to stunt on the ps4 pro...

I will agree that some purchases are just ridiculous, like a 4k 40 inch for pc gaming, but if you have the money and are an enthusiast, then I can't knock the want. I'm more of a technical guy, so for me, 3500 is going to one PC for the rest of my life. I also know everything there needs to be known about upgrading, benchmarks, etc. So for me, 3500, can go into one to two PC's.

The most important fact is that a PC is modular, the PS4...not so much. Besides removing/replacing the hard drive, you're stuck with the system till they release the next one...the rape over being, that while they revolutionized how to build a motherboard integrated with RAM, if you're system fries, thats it...time to buy a new one. If my pc goes haywire, my components will be okay.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
we get it, youre a broke boy

Thats all it comes down to, I got a ps4 pro too and a 4k TV, I just don't want to use a big ass TV has a computer monitor

Playing the games I had on ps4 pro in native 4k on this PC is a major difference, I'm only going to get exclusives on the pro

only problems I had so far is street fighter V won't run for some reason, thats one of the disadvantages of PC some titles aren't optimize to run on windows and you have to solve problems

that order 66 think I'm shytting on the pro, but I was just saying this shyt better be a huge difference, considering what I paid for the hardware, and it is

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You must be new. I'm running a 5 year old rig with 2 upgrades, I play everything on ultra. Learn how to PC brehs.
you needed two upgrades for a 5 year old rig, so apperently it wasn't future proof for a decade

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
$400 vs $3.5k for roughly the same experience. Graphics don't change gameplay doggie.

While I too would like a decent rig aint no fukking way im spending 3k on it unless i'm using this bytch to stream and i'm making that 3k back...

you just using this to play games and nothing more then you hustling backwards.