I just had the worst p*ssy of my life last night

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kinda probably what feeds into it. Dudes not telling women they p*ssy wack.
Yeah, but even if you do, what is she going to do about it:yeshrug: I'm not a woman, so I don't know if that kegel shyt really works. If it doesn't, it's just something she'll have to live with, like a guy with small dikk.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think we’ve all had a bad batch and some coochie is just loose or dry…one of my cruder statements is she should be giving head.

tried all the tricks hitting the side walls but couldn’t find none…could slide 4 fingers in and out. Huckabuck just nothing. She’s the only chick I ever fisted….

but she went and got some surgery a few years ago has a banging ass body and got married.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Kinda probably what feeds into it. Dudes not telling women they p*ssy wack.

Thats because we make jokes on it all the time or anytime someone says it. But yeah, its just true facts that theres women out that have mediocre or legit awful kitkat. I aint blaming nobody because that might be genetic; but pretending that every nikka that points out bad p*ssy either has a bad stroke or a microdikk aint it. :yeshrug:

That being said, I only ran into that 2 times in my whole ass life before settling down. So its not extremely common or nothing. Unless you just unlucky I guess.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I think just about every man done had some wack ass p*ssy at one point..:mjlol:

You’ll slide in thinking like oh yeah this gonna be some good p*ssy :youngsabo::steviej:

And then once you start hitting it, you be like :huhldup::mindblown::shaq2:

But you still be determined to wanna fukk and then the realization sets in that the Pusey is really trash smh:ohhh::stopitslime::picard:

Then it’s….

full

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
It felt like stroking air :mjlol::snoop:

And to make matters worse, the chick was 27 and acted as if this was her first time having sex. Turning around every two minutes, asking me if I wanted her to stay in this position, or if I wanted her to kiss me and what's the best way for me to come :francis:
"bytch, shut the fukk up, I'm trying to maintain an erection here, to spare you the embarrassment of me just giving up on this ridiculously loose vagina of yours" :ufdup:
No sexy moves or sexy talk, nothing. And trying to focus on her didn't work either because she just kept talking and suggesting new positions. It was like fukking a nervous blow up doll but somebody cut a hole where the p*ssy should be :heh: or trying to produce an orgasm by swinging your dikk in the air while listening to your girl talking about her day on the phone:sadcam:
I think she knew her p*ssy was trash, cause she got dressed and left like five minutes after we were done :pachaha:Poor girl, I guess this is the female version of having a micro penis :mjlol:
So far, I always thought all p*ssy felt more or less the same, but this chick had a crater between her legs:damn: I really had to stop myself from laughing at the absurdity of it all a couple of times :mjlol:

breh, you might need to get checked out. A breh that fukked a surgical p*ssy said the same thing you did until he heard the "girl" was a tranny who got a surgical p*ssy. No wetness and no wall. It felt like a void he said.

You're sure that's a biological girl breh ?