I just had the worst p*ssy of my life last night

Crude

Superstar
Daps
We’ve all had some trash p*ssy.

The fact that she immediately got up and left implies either one of three things none of which are good….. either she was disappointed in your performance, she was embarrassed at herself, or she was insecure with her own decision making.

Most females want to lay up and chop it up and pillow talk and shyt after you fukk them real good and they actually enjoy being around you. This woman did none of that with you.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Interesting.
200w.gif

Thought he had cane but it was Gold medal flour:mjlol:
Geto Boys quote :ehh:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
worst p*ssy i had also came with the best head smh

I hate it because she sometimes hits me wanting to fukk and I have to steer her towards dome
Bj wasn't impressive either. I'm legit wondering if she never has sex because she's embarrassed about her p*ssy. Although if she's so self-conscious about it, the smart move would be to train her bj skills to keep guys around.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It felt like stroking air :mjlol::snoop:

And to make matters worse, the chick was 27 and acted as if this was her first time having sex. Turning around every two minutes, asking me if I wanted her to stay in this position, or if I wanted her to kiss me and what's the best way for me to come :francis:
"bytch, shut the fukk up, I'm trying to maintain an erection here, to spare you the embarrassment of me just giving up on this ridiculously loose vagina of yours" :ufdup:
No sexy moves or sexy talk, nothing. And trying to focus on her didn't work either because she just kept talking and suggesting new positions. It was like fukking a nervous blow up doll but somebody cut a hole where the p*ssy should be :heh: or trying to produce an orgasm by swinging your dikk in the air while listening to your girl talking about her day on the phone:sadcam:
I think she knew her p*ssy was trash, cause she got dressed and left like five minutes after we were done :pachaha:Poor girl, I guess this is the female version of having a micro penis :mjlol:
So far, I always thought all p*ssy felt more or less the same, but this chick had a crater between her legs:damn: I really had to stop myself from laughing at the absurdity of it all a couple of times :mjlol:
She have a child under like 4 years old? I find these the ones with the worse p*ssy. shyt be loose as fukk. Like you can't even tell if your in it sometimes.