I just had the worst p*ssy of my life last night

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Likely knocked all the lining out using a vibrator.
Bush her don’t waste anymore energy on her.
Is there any truth to this breh? From everything I've read i heard all p*ssy stretches back to or close to original.. I've fuked some of the booster biggest hoes and yes it's noticeable it's not as tight As some of the regular chicks but there's still tightness there :mjlit:. Maybe i just got a big dikk :yeshrug:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:
If there is a NEXT time just tell her to squeeze her vaginal walls as tight as she can while your inside her, this will give you a good indication of her vaginal tightness.

Also, was she dry at all?

Usually when a woman is fully aroused the vagina will elongate and swell.

You might just have small meat breh, I’m sorry. :dame:

You said she mentioned trying other positions.

Putting a woman on her side with her knees bent and pulled near her chest can help with a woman’s vaginal walls laying on your dikk. Think of it as a hot dog in a hot dog bun. You should be able to feel the walls then. :yeshrug:

:ohhh:

never knew that no wonder why I love that position

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interesting.
200w.gif

Thought he had cane but it was Gold medal flour:mjlol:

Rep for the willie d geto boys reference...:mjlol:

Last edited:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
It felt like stroking air :mjlol::snoop:

And to make matters worse, the chick was 27 and acted as if this was her first time having sex. Turning around every two minutes, asking me if I wanted her to stay in this position, or if I wanted her to kiss me and what's the best way for me to come :francis:
"bytch, shut the fukk up, I'm trying to maintain an erection here, to spare you the embarrassment of me just giving up on this ridiculously loose vagina of yours" :ufdup:
No sexy moves or sexy talk, nothing. And trying to focus on her didn't work either because she just kept talking and suggesting new positions. It was like fukking a nervous blow up doll but somebody cut a hole where the p*ssy should be :heh: or trying to produce an orgasm by swinging your dikk in the air while listening to your girl talking about her day on the phone:sadcam:
I think she knew her p*ssy was trash, cause she got dressed and left like five minutes after we were done :pachaha:Poor girl, I guess this is the female version of having a micro penis :mjlol:
So far, I always thought all p*ssy felt more or less the same, but this chick had a crater between her legs:damn: I really had to stop myself from laughing at the absurdity of it all a couple of times :mjlol:
Women with big pussies and dry throats need to be shamed as much as men with small dikks.

:ehh:

Especially when they brag about how good their box is.