I just had the worst p*ssy of my life last night

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Is there any truth to this breh? From everything I've read i heard all p*ssy stretches back to or close to original.. I've fuked some of the booster biggest hoes and yes it's noticeable it's not as tight As some of the regular chicks but there's still tightness there :mjlit:. Maybe i just got a big dikk :yeshrug:
I’m a believer that heavy vibration damages the elasticity of the punaan.
Also some pussies are just big. Gotta find one that fits.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
worst p*ssy i had also came with the best head smh

I hate it because she sometimes hits me wanting to fukk and I have to steer her towards dome
That’s exactly how they compensate for no walls and trash p*ssy.

Head game be on point.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Big, loose, puccy the best!!!

You can put in real work. Even if you not feeling it, she is. You fukk that bytch with an attitude, and make sure you're rocked up.....she going break down and cry on ya dikk. And be like "finally...someone knows how to fukk me."

You could've made her comfortable by telling her you going destroy that big puccy, you like it big, and you enjoying yourself. She would've got right.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Went to high school with a girl who's nickname was Walls. Why they call her Walls? She aint have none :mjlol:

The same p*ssy can feel loose or tight depending on when you hit it. I wouldn’t give up on it after one time

:ohhh: What you mean? Time of day type shyt or you mean since the last time she had sex?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Op have you ever encountered the opposite? Too tight?:patrice:
A lot of people are trying to get their small dikk jokes in, but to take this question seriously: I've had woman tell me not to go too deep because I was hitting their cervix and it hurt, but no, I've never met a girl where I didn't fit or where I felt her vagina was especially tight. As I said, until this happened, I felt like all vaginas felt similar and stories about extra tight or extra loose p*ssy were greatly exagerated :yeshrug:My assumption was that good or bad sex mainly depended on the attention you paid to your partner and what turns them on and gets them off. But I guess as with penis size, there are rare cases of very unfortunate anatomy that you can't work around.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

full