I just had the worst p*ssy of my life last night

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Happened to me once. Felt like I was fukking a bucket. You know p*ssy is loose as hell when you get in it and start wondering how wide the previous dikk must have been to stretch her shyt out that bad :dame:
Maybe some of these chicks do fisting. Not being tight is one thing, having to do a stirring motion just to touch the walls when you got good girth is crazy

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Happened to me once. Felt like I was fukking a bucket. You know p*ssy is loose as hell when you get in it and start wondering how wide the previous dikk must have been to stretch her shyt out that bad :dame:
Maybe some of these chicks do fisting. Not being tight is one thing, having to do a stirring motion just to touch the walls when you got good girth is crazy

:deadmanny:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

I am not saying you experienced this, but way back in the day, dudes would have said that you 'drowned' in some p*ssy....

She sportin a loosey goosey which isn't a good look..

I will say that I appreciate you debunking the myth that there is no such thing as bad p*ssy.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Interesting.
200w.gif

Thought he had cane but it was Gold medal flour:mjlol:
Jazz?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
It felt like stroking air :mjlol::snoop:

And to make matters worse, the chick was 27 and acted as if this was her first time having sex. Turning around every two minutes, asking me if I wanted her to stay in this position, or if I wanted her to kiss me and what's the best way for me to come :francis:
"bytch, shut the fukk up, I'm trying to maintain an erection here, to spare you the embarrassment of me just giving up on this ridiculously loose vagina of yours" :ufdup:
No sexy moves or sexy talk, nothing. And trying to focus on her didn't work either because she just kept talking and suggesting new positions. It was like fukking a nervous blow up doll but somebody cut a hole where the p*ssy should be :heh: or trying to produce an orgasm by swinging your dikk in the air while listening to your girl talking about her day on the phone:sadcam:
I think she knew her p*ssy was trash, cause she got dressed and left like five minutes after we were done :pachaha:Poor girl, I guess this is the female version of having a micro penis :mjlol:
So far, I always thought all p*ssy felt more or less the same, but this chick had a crater between her legs:damn: I really had to stop myself from laughing at the absurdity of it all a couple of times :mjlol:

:dead: