I just found out ALL those cities in New Jersey are right next to each other. Wtf?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Newark, Patterson, Elizabeth etc all in like a 10 mile radius. :mjtf: Why df you nikkas act like it’s all some super different shyt. Y’all literally in the same area how different can each town be :why:
Elizabeth boarders Newark lol. But yea the only cities with some distance is Camden(and Trenton) but those guys (Camden) are basically off brand Philly nikkas lol.

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
Yea bro that’s basically NJs entire economy.

The turnpike is equivalent to the importance of the NYC subway for NY.
I can tell. I personally spent like over $40 on tolls while i was out there. On a differnet note: I didn’t get a chance to see brooklyn. Like i said, i was in manhattan up and down from harlem to the lower eastside, the bronx, saw half of queens. Is brooklyn worth checking out?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I can tell. I personally spent like over $40 on tolls while i was out there. I didn’t get a chance to see brooklyn. Like i said, i was in manhattan up and down from harlem to the lower eastside, the bronx, saw half of queens. Is brooklyn worth checking out?
Yes! Brooklyn is one of the famous places in America. Should def check out.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I peeped it was number 11. North Carolina crawled into the top 10. Not sure how that happened because Charlotte is the only big city, and it ain't even that big.

What "big city" is in New Jersey? Newark would be 3rd or 4th largest city in NC with 3 or 4 more cities not far behind it.