I just found out ALL those cities in New Jersey are right next to each other. Wtf?

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Good for you. That shyt is hood believe it or not but them gay nikkas took it over. Keep on listening to Bruce Springsteen
You sure know a lot about “that” hood. But let me guess, you not from there right? You don’t be out there “like that”, correct?
:mjpls:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Good for you. That shyt is hood believe it or not but them gay nikkas took it over. Keep on listening to Bruce Springsteen
Wrong. 'Gay nikkas' took over Ocean Grove, Belmar, and Bradley Beach. They come to Asbury Park for the bars/beach, but the majority of them don't live here.​

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Wrong. 'Gay nikkas' took over Ocean Grove, Belmar, and Bradley Beach. They come to Asbury Park for the bars/beach, but the majority of them don't live here.​
Idk. I don’t keep up with them nikkas. I went there once with my daughter and wife and left right away. @Kasper KArr would have a moist bussy if he went there tho

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Not a fan of Jersey. Once you cross GWB you will encounter the most insane, angry maniacs behind the wheel of a vehicle.

It's like Jersey people have to make an oath to Satan in order to get their license.
You buggin'. The SHYTTIEST drivers are from NY. Can't park for shyt, can't navigate circles, can't read signs directing traffic, etc. I've seen NY drivers cross a median rather than use a jughandle.

WHY THE FUKK DO THEY DOUBLE-PARK IN FIRE ZONES???!!!!

:mindblown:

Goddamn Bennies!!!!!​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Looking at Jersey from the G Dub bridge in NYC, it looks like it rained giant confetti and that how the city was planned.

🗑️ ass state looks like literal 🗑️.
Looking at NYC from Atlantic Highlands, it looks like a tree burned down to the stump and it's rotting corpse is laying on the water covered in mud, fireflies, and smog.

:umad: