I just found out ALL those cities in New Jersey are right next to each other. Wtf?

Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Newark/elizabeth is a good 20-25 min drive away from paterson if you take the parkway. Its really a different part of the state. It may not seem far distance wise but there are a lot of towns in between with a lot of different types of people. Even within counties there are pretty big differences between the cultures of different towns. I think its because we're so densely populated.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Newark, Patterson, Elizabeth etc all in like a 10 mile radius. :mjtf: Why df you nikkas act like it’s all some super different shyt. Y’all literally in the same area how different can each town be :why:
How far does a city need to be in order “to be different” to you?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Most *densely* populated in the country, but not top ten in terms of sheer numbers.
Yeah, I peeped it was number 11. North Carolina crawled into the top 10. Not sure how that happened because Charlotte is the only big city, and it ain't even that big.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Yeah, I peeped it was number 11. North Carolina crawled into the top 10. Not sure how that happened because Charlotte is the only big city, and it ain't even that big.
Greensboro, Raleigh-Durham, and Fayetteville all have sizeable populations in their metro areas.

Wait til @BrothaZay finds out it’s illegal to pump his own gas in the state.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Newark, Patterson, Elizabeth etc all in like a 10 mile radius. :mjtf: Why df you nikkas act like it’s all some super different shyt. Y’all literally in the same area how different can each town be :why:

You ever been to Los Angeles? Inglewood, Long Beach, Torrance, Compton, Palos Verdes, Gardena are all right next to each other and are completely different.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You ever been to Los Angeles? Inglewood, Long Beach, Torrance, Compton, Palos Verdes, Gardena are all right next to each other and are completely different.
No they are not lol. All that shyt feels like LA. I lived there

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
New Jersey's a small state, OP moves in, he'll tip it over

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No they are not lol. All that shyt feels like LA. I lived there

You don't think Palos Verdes and Compton are different? :dahell:

Even "similar" demographics like Inglewood and Long Beach, those cities are nothing alike if you've actually lived there. Come on now.