I just found out ALL those cities in New Jersey are right next to each other. Wtf?

Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What’s the difference between Newark and Irvington other than Irvington being part of Haiti

Newark is way bigger. At one point in time irvington was a section of newark. I'd say the roughest parts of Irv and Newark border each other around Springfield and Grove. The rest of irv is more tame imo, theres alot of older black folk and alot of immigrant families. There's an obvious difference between Chancellor in Irv and when you cross over 78 going into the south ward. I think the income is a bit higher in Irv. Dont forget it borders Union, maplewood and hillside.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Paterson used to be majority black. It’s been taken over by Spanish people. Newark is Newark. North Newark is Spanish but the rest is majority black. Irvington has a lot of Haitians and Jamaicans for some reason. They actually have some decent houses over there too. Never chilled in Elizabeth unless I’m going to Jersey Gardens.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Anything past New Brunswick is South Jersey and I'm willing to fight over it.
Have you ever looked at a NJ map before? Princeton is literally in the center of NJ. It’s in between New brunsick and Trenton. How is that south jersey?
large-map-of-new-jersey-state-with-roads-highways-relief-and-major-cities.jpg

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Have you ever looked at a NJ map before? Princeton is literally in the center of NJ. It’s in between New brunsick and Trenton. How is that south jersey?
Y’all know people don’t recognize Central Jersey. Anything past Elizabeth was south Jersey to me until I started messing with a girl from Red Bank.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps

Of course I've looked at a map before. Once you that close to Philly it's South Jersey :hubie:

I said what I said

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
"greetings from asbury park" was Bam Bam Bigelow's finishing move, it's also an album by Bruce Springsteen. I don't live there :skip:
Good for you. That shyt is hood believe it or not but them gay nikkas took it over. Keep on listening to Bruce Springsteen