I Hope No Blacks Were Injured During That Shooting

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Don't front. u_u
You K NOW black folk were in that crowd!

N-words take their 6 month old babies and 6 year old kids to see a violent ass movie after midnight cuz they can't be bothered to get a friggin' baby sitter or wait a coupla days to see the new release.

Also, CNN's clips of people escaping the theater includes minorities, I believe.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
It's really fascinating the way cults love playing biblical hopscotch. Read this verse, ok now turn to this page, now read that verse, ok now in this language this means that. :russ: Very confusing and sad that people fall for this crap. A good deal of cults run on this thought process.

exactly....its obvious this "nikka" didnt know his father and his mother probably gave a fifth of a shyt about him and he got pulled into this cause he is a weak minded individual and has no one else to turn to.....or he is just a gimmick ass "nikka" who loves the attention......take your pick.....

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, I answered these questions in my nas thread, Im not entertaining these baboons.

You're a damn jackass, so I guess I'll have to define them For you, since you're too much of an animal to comprehend english.

Isaiah 58 means, you monkey:

Cry Aloud
- SPEAK LOUD! Let your voice be heard.

Spare Not
- Don't spare a bigheaded monkeys feelings just because thats not what he wants to hear or it might hurt his little esau loving feelings.

SHOW MY People, the house of Jacob, their sins - Show MY PEOPLE ( A possessive pronoun) their sins. Meaning the chosen people, the black & hispanic people of slavery what they're doing wrong, and don't give a damn what they think.

MONKEY.

And the other scripture proves how hard-headed you nikkas are, and how much you'll be a bulletproof vest for esau. How you don't want to hear the truth, you just love a lie. You want me to tell you how nice your jordans look. You don't wanna hear about your ancestors hanging.

fukking idiot, Like I said: DROP DEAD nikka.

I comprehend just fine. you mold and distort scripture to justify your viewpoint, conveniently ignoring every verse in the scripture that condemns hatred, self-righteousness, vulgarity, anger and false-prophets

that's the problem with using the scriptures to bolster any agenda, there will always be another one that directly contradicts the message you're trying to push forward

but I wish you luck in your quest false prophet. keep fighting the good fight against evil and racism by wishing death on a message board and typing in all caps

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Internet militants.:snoop:

If threadstarter and that other dude were as clever as they portray themselves to be they'd stop advocating this gung-ho "kill all the cacs" shyt they're flooding this place with. Nevermind the fact that it's morally wrong, it's a waste of time. It can never happen that way. The evil cac boogeymen will never be toppled through violence. It it would be successful then it will need to happen through cunning and subversion, like the jews did it.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Internet militants.:snoop:

If threadstarter and that other dude were as clever as they portray themselves to be they'd stop advocating this gung-ho "kill all the cacs" shyt they're flooding this place with. Nevermind the fact that it's morally wrong, it's a waste of time. It can never happen that way. The evil cac boogeymen will never be toppled through violence. It it would be successful then it will need to happen through cunning and subversion, like the jews did it.

First of all, Im a jew. Floyd Mayweather is a Jew. Michael Jordan is a Jew.

The people you call ******s & spics, c00ns,, monkeys, spooks, spades, menace 2 society...that came off of slave ships? Those are jews. The people who you THINK are jews, and say so, are satan, just like your everyday bud light drinking, child molesting white man. They're no different.

2nd, when did you ever hear me saying we're gonna kill cacs? You're making stuff up. The Lord is gonna kill cacs.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

The people you call ******s & spics, c00ns,, monkeys, spooks, spades, menace 2 society...that came off of slave ships? Those are jews. The people who you THINK are jews, and say so, are satan, just like your everyday bud light drinking, child molesting white man. They're no different.

2nd, when did you ever hear me saying we're gonna kill cacs? You're making stuff up. The Lord is gonna kill cacs.
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: :laff: :laff:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps

:skip:
My mistake. Let me rephrase that: it will need to happen through cunning and subversion, like satan did it.

I wasn't targeting you specifially. All you 'anti-cac' crusaders are a blend to me. I know at least one of you dudes is always preaching violence and saying he hopes he'll get the chance to shoot a cac someday before he dies...

edit: here's another bit of wisdom
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

But nevermind, that came from a cac, so it's probably satan speaking.:lolbron:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

:russ:....Like Sammie Davis???......:russ:.......:snoop:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
My mistake. Let me rephrase that: it will need to happen through cunning and subversion, like the satan did it.

I wasn't targeting you specifially. All you 'anti-cac' crusaders are a blend to me. I know at least one of you dudes is always preaching violence and saying he hopes he'll get the chance to shoot a cac someday before he dies...

:lolbron:......

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.

Well I do too.

nothings going to make me feel better than to choke the life out of a cac, and feel his body stiffen and temperature drop, as I watch a tear well up in his eye, and see the soul leave his body.

But it will be the Lords will If I get a chance too. If not, I'll just see him on the other side, where I'll have slaves and beat & murder them like never before seen on earth.

Whats your point though?

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
My mistake. Let me rephrase that: it will need to happen through cunning and subversion, like satan did it.

I wasn't targeting you specifially. All you 'anti-cac' crusaders are a blend to me. I know at least one of you dudes is always preaching violence and saying he hopes he'll get the chance to shoot a cac someday before he dies...edit: here's another bit of wisdom
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

But nevermind, that came from a cac, so it's probably satan speaking.:lolbron:

I have said it and I mean it. I definitely wouldn't mind killing me a cracka. I beat the shyt out of 2 in my life and that meant more to me than graduating from college, that was my crowning moment in life. One was one of those jock types with the "come at me bro" shyt and the other was a 50 year old racist that needed to get handled for looking at me in a racist way.

I destroyed those crakkkas, I mean I had the old head begging me not to hit him anymore as he held onto my leg. The jock took his loss and his face looked like someone took a bat to it. I'm the velvet glove hiding the iron fist, they think every nikka is a c00n that will bow down but not me lol.