I Hope No Blacks Were Injured During That Shooting

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I have said it and I mean it. I definitely wouldn't mind killing me a cracka. I beat the shyt out of 2 in my life and that meant more to me than graduating from college, that was my crowning moment in life. One was one of those jock types with the "come at me bro" shyt and the other was a 50 year old racist that needed to get handled for looking at me in a racist way.

I destroyed those crakkkas, I mean I had the old head begging me not to hit him anymore as he held onto my leg. The jock took his loss and his face looked like someone took a bat to it. I'm the velvet glove hiding the iron fist, they think every nikka is a c00n that will bow down but not me lol.
What, you mean a hardcore militant like you willingly spent money, time and effort for a piece of paper from the cacs/white devils that says you're qualified for their demonic world?:mjpls: Or was it an all black college and you majored in afrocentrism?:lolbron: As for that other shyt...alright breh, keep on fighting the stupid fight.

I'm out...

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
What, you mean a hardcore militant like you willingly spent money, time and effort for a piece of paper from the cacs/white devils that says you're qualified for their demonic world?:mjpls: Or was it an all black college and you majored in afrocentrism?:lolbron: As for that other shyt...alright breh, keep on fighting the stupid fight.

I'm out...

this cac got jokes.....:pachaha:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
untitled-6iwkzc.gif

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
all things considered...

this might be the worst thread in the history of internet message boards

:snoop: at all the dumb shyt that's been said in less than 2 pages

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
First of all: :beli:

Secondly, there are lots of black people in Colorado.

You only care about black people breh? If you're joking it's not funny and if you're serious then I pity your existence. This is some straight fukkery that's what this is.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
damn, this has gotta be one of the most entertaining threads in a while.

Even though Esau is saying some ridiculous things, he's still shytting on people here. And this Fendi cat is quickly becoming one of my favorite posters.