I Hope No Blacks Were Injured During That Shooting

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Hate only breeds more hate. The God i worship iz the onlyone who can judge who deserves life and death.

The last official hanging happened in my city. Michael donald. Im reminded by it everytime i drive downtown. I have personal problems with the police but i try not to judge them as they have judged us in the past
I pray that a race war does not happen because if it does too many innocent people will die. Lets tak that that we got and focus that on molding our precious youth into ones that arent crazy enougb to do this bullshyt

emac

Rookie
Daps
Real talk, this whole thread is trash. If the victims were black (majority) then this wouldn't be national news plastered on every media outlet. If the shooter were black it would get coverage just so FOX NEWS and st0rmfr0nt could :smh: and say "look at what they do."

It's a tragedy nonetheless. But if this was Compton cinema 8, :rudy:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
This thread is fukkin pathetic. Do yall nikkas really think before yall type?

Humans getting gunned down in a room by a psychopath and nikkas thinking bout race?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
this nikka said nail clippings...
a0yqua.jpg

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
Yo fendi and essau

Im a white boy with a big ass dikk:

italionocac has a big ol dikk :myman:

Ive fukked mad black bytches my whole life :umad:

We was just humans having sex :manny: :umad:

moiNr.jpg

You see them charges my lawyer got threw in the bushes? You see that attempt?

A black dude was talking shyt and I smashed his face into ground meat with a glock and tossed that shyt on a roof and ran. Punk fakkit called the cops. No gun recovered, my lawyer got the judge to believe I did all that shyt with my fists :heh:

It wasn't a black or white thing...dude was just running off at his mouth :manny: :umad:

This really is a pointless post....just to make fendi and essau :umad:

:umad: