I Hope No Blacks Were Injured During That Shooting

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
There we have it folks... Let me guess, you don't fit in with the black side of your family. You still not white enough in their eyes you half a damned devil.Shouts out to Dolla...
I get along with my family just fine. They aren't racist pieces of shyt like you.

You already know, cuz.

Plus, he is a white man.

The father determines the race of the child, while the mother gives spirit/soul.

Thats why mixed breeds are such confusion. Like you have bob marley, He's a white man. But he got the soul of his mother. Thats the only reason why he was able to make great music. His fathers weak genes didn't permeate through him enough, and thank god for that. His moms was probably raped anyway.
So I'm white? :ehh: :win:

So If I have children with a black woman. Those kids will be white too?

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
I get along with my family just fine. They aren't racist pieces of shyt like you.

So I'm white? :ehh: :win:

So If I have children with a black woman. Those kids will be white too?

Yes you are white. A white tare. Those kids will be "mamzers", and if they have kids with a "Black" person, is the only way they may be let back into the fold of being Gods chosen people.

But your father is the Devil, he's going into slavery. your mother will be judged for her c00nery, and you're cast out as a b*stard.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Yes you are white. A white tare. Those kids will be "mamzers", and if they have kids with a "Black" person, is the only way they may be let back into the fold of being Gods chosen people.

But your father is the Devil, he's going into slavery. your mother will be judged for her c00nery, and you're cast out as a b*stard.
:ohhh::ohhh:

:comeon:

:laff:

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
Why make thread like this? It's tragedy anyone died but looking looking at the aftermath I will not be surprised if some of the victims are black. Many of the people walking about after everything and those being interviewed were black.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Why make thread like this? It's tragedy anyone died but looking looking at the aftermath I will not be surprised if some of the victims are black. Many of the people walking about after everything and those being interviewed were black.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
serious question to the TS

what specific things have white people done to YOU personally in your life, that makes you wish death upon them? I'm not talking about what they've done historically, but direct examples of what they've done to you in your every day life that makes you feel as if they deserve death

i'm not even on some trolling shyt here, I'm genuinely curious

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

what specific things have white people done to YOU personally in your life, that makes you wish death upon them? I'm not talking about what they've done historically, but direct examples of what they've done to you in your every day life that makes you feel as if they deserve death

this guy must really piss him off

rj4leb.gif

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.

Its funny that esau, the white man, the roaming fakkit on earth, can have all these "Studies" and spend billions of dollars in labs about "Cause & Effect" and earn trillions of dollars in the psycho-analytic industry about cause & effect, sociology, dynamics of the brain, etc etc etc etc....But when you bring up these same things about slavery, institutionalized racism....mothers watching their kids snatched away from them, men fathering 300 children that he can never raise for the sake of breeding, men being raped in front of women and children for effeminization and to put fear into these families....and billions of more things of that nature, and the trickling down through hundreds of years of generations down the line and how it effects their behavior.......

It gets ignored and turns into a personal question from c00ns, monkeys, and whomever else esau trained real well.

Drop dead nikka.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps

Nothing personally, history is all I need. I will never forget

lynching-omaha-nebraska-sept-29-1919.jpg

Why do I need more? Did he do anything to any of those devils personally?

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Nothing personally, history is all I need. I will never forget

lynching-omaha-nebraska-sept-29-1919.jpg

Why do I need more? Did he do anything to any of those devils personally?

And the thing is, these monkeys think these devils didn't have children that remembered "The good old days"

the-lynching-of-rubinstacy-in-florida.jpg

There goes the kids right there.

And that THEY didn't have children to relay these stories too, and the same behavior.

But no. Jeb raps now, so everything changed bro. They're not like that anymore bro....its 2012....

Oh, is it?

strangefruit.jpg

Damn monkeys. I want you dead right alongside of esau.