I Hope No Blacks Were Injured During That Shooting

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps

this hate for another race doesn't stem from nothing breh

you feel victimized by the white man so that's why you are hurt by the white race

just speaking facts :takedat:

It stems from their abuse of my people, not me personally. I will kill a fukking cracker with no remorse, cracka. Keep being a racist you peach piece of shyt, I expect nothing more so it doesn't suprise me.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
:wtf:

If I called you a ******, you would run away crying with your tail between your legs. I'm not even white you racist piece of shyt.

Nah, I expect nothing more... You are a race other than black so keep hiding your cism. Nothing offends me that a white person or another race says because I expect it but never in my face. I can honestly say I would slap the shyt out of your moms in front of you and you would do nothing but tell her to get her sorry ass up.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Nah, I expect nothing more... You are a race other than black so keep hiding your cism. Nothing offends me that a white person or another race says because I expect it but never in my face. I can honestly say I would slap the shyt out of your moms in front of you and you would do nothing but tell her to get her sorry ass up.
:wtf:

My mother is BLACK. :laff:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
We have a pretty good relationship... You don't know your father kid... Your moms is black but you never mentioned the race of your father. LOL @ at caveman raping your mom and her keeping it. It = You
I do know my father. He is a great white man. :takedat:

Get mad bytch. :myman:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I do know my father. He is a great white man. :takedat:

Get mad bytch. :myman:

There we have it folks... Let me guess, you don't fit in with the black side of your family. You still not white enough in their eyes you half a damned devil.Shouts out to Dolla...

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
There we have it folks... Let me guess, you don't fit in with the black side of your family. You still not white enough in their eyes you half a damned devil.Shouts out to Dolla...

You already know, cuz.

Plus, he is a white man.

The father determines the race of the child, while the mother gives spirit/soul.

Thats why mixed breeds are such confusion. Like you have bob marley, He's a white man. But he got the soul of his mother. Thats the only reason why he was able to make great music. His fathers weak genes didn't permeate through him enough, and thank god for that. His moms was probably raped anyway.