I Hope No Blacks Were Injured During That Shooting

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These two nikkas Essau and fendi gotta be undercover st0rmfr0nt boys. I see through their shyt. Trying to entice us to act like savages so they can go back to their forums and be like "see, these guys are savages, look at the shyt they're posting".

I see you :stopitslime:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
These two nikkas Essau and fendi gotta be undercover st0rmfr0nt boys. I see through their shyt. Trying to entice us to act like savages so they can go back to their forums and be like "see, these guys are savages, look at the shyt they're posting".

wouldnt be surprised

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its funny that esau, the white man, the roaming fakkit on earth, can have all these "Studies" and spend billions of dollars in labs about "Cause & Effect" and earn trillions of dollars in the psycho-analytic industry about cause & effect, sociology, dynamics of the brain, etc etc etc etc....But when you bring up these same things about slavery, institutionalized racism....mothers watching their kids snatched away from them, men fathering 300 children that he can never raise for the sake of breeding, men being raped in front of women and children for effeminization and to put fear into these families....and billions of more things of that nature, and the trickling down through hundreds of years of generations down the line and how it effects their behavior.......

It gets ignored and turns into a personal question from c00ns, monkeys, and whomever else esau trained real well.

Drop dead nikka.

I'm well aware of the blatant and institutionalized racism and inequalities facing the black race that still exists today. me asking that dude that question doesn't negate any of that.

I respect the fact that you are aware of the historical atrocities committed against black people, because a lot of folks like to pretend it never happened

but I fail to understand how wishing death on other black people and calling them c00ns on a message board is productive to the advancement of a race that you claim to love.

what's funny is that you actually do have a good message behind the big red letters, hyperbole and personal attacks. but you're too obsessed with an internet gimmick to realize that you could actually educate a lot of people here if you posted in a way that made people take you seriously

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

its funny you say that cause look at this pic....
1xxwr8.jpg

LOL @ this supposed nikka and his Lacoste shirt and chain.......:laff:......

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
You already know, cuz.

Plus, he is a white man.

The father determines the race of the child, while the mother gives spirit/soul.

Thats why mixed breeds are such confusion. Like you have bob marley, He's a white man. But he got the soul of his mother. Thats the only reason why he was able to make great music. His fathers weak genes didn't permeate through him enough, and thank god for that. His moms was probably raped anyway.

what kinda stupid ass shyt is this? :snoop:

My father is white and my mom is straight from africa and you sitting here talking about confusion :stopitslime: I know damn well who I am and smh at the Bob Marley = white man thing. Mixed people get treated exactly like the rest of you nikkas smh

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
I'm well aware of the blatant and institutionalized racism and inequalities facing the black race that still exists today. me asking that dude that question doesn't negate any of that.

I respect the fact that you are aware of the historical atrocities committed against black people, because a lot of folks like to pretend it never happened

but I fail to understand how wishing death on other black people and calling them c00ns on a message board is productive to the advancement of a race that you claim to love.

what's funny is that you actually do have a good message behind the big red letters, hyperbole and personal attacks. but you're too obsessed with an internet gimmick to realize that you could actually educate a lot of people here if you posted in a way that made people take you seriously

Isaiah 58:1

Isaiah 30:9-10

Go read that, then come back and tell me what it means. Then We'll continue on this conversation. If not, you can drop dead.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its funny you say that cause look at this pic....
1xxwr8.jpg

LOL @ this supposed nikka and his Lacoste shirt and chain.......:laff:......

even if he's black, his monetary support of a company founded by two white Frenchmen is proof that he's a hypocrite

unless he gets his money from black people and only supports black businesses, he aint really bout dat life :birdman:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isaiah 58:1

Go read that, then come back and tell me what it means. Then We'll continue on this conversation. If not, you can drop dead.

Isaiah 58:1 is about making people aware of their sins. you can do that without wishing death upon them, a sin in itself unless you're God

and it seems like you've conveniently ignored Isaiah 58:4
Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness: ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high.

this in reference to people like you

Isaiah 30:9-10

so you're saying you're a prophet carrying the Lord's instructions? I hope you're not lying for your sake. If you are, you'll be dead much sooner than I will

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
even if he's black, his monetary support of a company founded by two white Frenchmen is proof that he's a hypocrite

unless he gets his money from black people and only supports black businesses, he aint really bout dat life :birdman:

if that's the case, i don't even know how you even eat food in america :what:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
It's really fascinating the way cults love playing biblical hopscotch. Read this verse, ok now turn to this page, now read that verse, ok now in this language this means that. :russ: Very confusing and sad that people fall for this crap. A good deal of cults run on this thought process.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
if that's the case, i don't even know how you even eat food in america :what:

Bro, I answered these questions in my nas thread, Im not entertaining these baboons.

Isaiah 58:1 is about making people aware of their sins. you can do that without wishing death upon them, a sin in itself unless you're God

and it seems like you've conveniently ignored Isaiah 58:4

this in reference to people like you

so you're saying you're a prophet carrying the Lord's instructions? I hope you're not lying for your sake. If you are, you'll be dead much sooner than I will

You're a damn jackass, so I guess I'll have to define them For you, since you're too much of an animal to comprehend english.

Isaiah 58 means, you monkey:

Cry Aloud
- SPEAK LOUD! Let your voice be heard.

Spare Not
- Don't spare a bigheaded monkeys feelings just because thats not what he wants to hear or it might hurt his little esau loving feelings.

SHOW MY People, the house of Jacob, their sins - Show MY PEOPLE ( A possessive pronoun) their sins. Meaning the chosen people, the black & hispanic people of slavery what they're doing wrong, and don't give a damn what they think.

MONKEY.

And the other scripture proves how hard-headed you nikkas are, and how much you'll be a bulletproof vest for esau. How you don't want to hear the truth, you just love a lie. You want me to tell you how nice your jordans look. You don't wanna hear about your ancestors hanging.

fukking idiot, Like I said: DROP DEAD nikka.