I hope Best Buy doesn't end up like Circuit City

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Even though i buy 90% of my tech stuff off amazon. I love best buy esp for movies and looking @ new TV's.

I think what Best Buy needs to do is support online purchasing in their stores and providing stuff from off brand competitors .

For example, I went to pick up a Mini Display port to DVI for my macbook. Best Buy wanted to charge $29.99, I went to amazon and found a 3rd party seller, selling one for $10.99( Of course the sellers can pay Best Buy a fee to sell through their website ) and most of the reviews were positive and I haven't had a problem yet.

Plus they need to bite off the Apple store, make purchasing items quicker through sales reps & their mobile devices instead of waiting in line.

Their mobile app is garbage also :(.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Up here in Canada there was a store called consumers distribution you basically wen in and ordered what you want from a catalogue and then they went in the back and got it

That will be best buy shortly

I was thinking the same thing. Store was called "Service Merchandise" in the south.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah...I'll take the online shopping venue over Best Buy. They can't beat Amazon in the end NO MATTER WHAT:yes:

I have access to all these E books and I don't even use 1/4 of them:laugh:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Amazon and Newegg took over, breh. Best Buy bout to fall back to being a retailer selling on Amazon. And with the exception of that rip-off crew known as Geek Squad, Best Buy is pretty good store. :ehh:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Hdmi cable @best buy = $32
Hdmi cable on amazon = $4

fukk them nikkas.

I knew somebody that worked there a few years ago and the Dynex (store brand) cables were $65.. After their discount, the cable went down to $4. From then on I was :shaq2: at anything in Best Buy