I hope Best Buy doesn't end up like Circuit City

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Well as someone who reads the business journals and news and what not, Best Buy is pretty resilient. They could've went out like Circuit City years ago, but somehow they keep on trucking.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Well as someone who reads the business journals and news and what not, Best Buy is pretty resilient. They could've went out like Circuit City years ago, but somehow they keep on trucking.

True. Even though they're sliding, they already have a lock on the physical store market, so they're in a decent position if they can turn the business around.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like going in Best Buy.

Funny though, I never go in Best Buy to buy things. I'll go to their website and buy something and pick it up, but rarely do I go in there and just find something to buy. Maybe cd's, but if I do cop a cd I'm likely going to Target.

Stop that shyt bruh. A nikka got work to do and all of a sudden the a car tires screech and horn blows. Now I gotta go find your shyt and make sure its available for your lazy ass when you ready to pick it up.

Daps
:what: Record stores had no chance.

You did more to hurt record stores than best buy.

You don't know what you're talking about. Best Buy and Circuit City put the record companies on life support before internet downloading popped off. The internet just pulled the plug.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I was thinking the same thing. Store was called "Service Merchandise" in the south.

man,....

service merchandise was the greatest store for toys and videogames as a kid.

i lived in their catalog and stores.

they had everything,...i miss service merchandise dearly!!

art barr

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Its lookin that way.
Funny thing is, seemed like they ass thought they was above what happened to Best Buy...now here we are 2 years later...

its definitely gonna happen. they closed quite a few out here recently too. it'll be :rip: time for them sooner or later. and I agree, I like going in there to look at shyt myself.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I was thinking the same thing. Store was called "Service Merchandise" in the south.

Service Merchandise was the shyt, every kid treated their Christmas Catalog like it was the bible. I dont even know how kids these days know what all the new toys are that are coming out for Christmas now. Between both the Service Merchandise and Sears catalogs you had pictures of all the hot shyt right in front of you.

I see some of yall hyping up HHGregg. Man around here their prices are always more than Best Buy and they be stingy with the payment plans. They be offering that 18 months shyt when Best Buy offers 3 years. The only thing they are better at is that they have more high end merchandise on display and in stock than Best Buy.