I hope Best Buy doesn't end up like Circuit City

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Service Merchandise was the shyt, every kid treated their Christmas Catalog like it was the bible. I dont even know how kids these days know what all the new toys are that are coming out for Christmas now. Between both the Service Merchandise and Sears catalogs you had pictures of all the hot shyt right in front of you.

I see some of yall hyping up HHGregg. Man around here their prices are always more than Best Buy and they be stingy with the payment plans. They be offering that 18 months shyt when Best Buy offers 3 years. The only thing they are better at is that they have more high end merchandise on display and in stock than Best Buy.

cosign,...

service merchandise's catalog was the end all be all as a kid.

art barr

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The only thing I like about BB is their new release sales. They usually have new shyt for a good price. Target is selling Sons of Anarchy for 45.99 BR, while BB has it for 24.99

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
u might get hhgregg soon downstate. I mean they got them up here in the city now.

:krs:

We DEFINITELY need that, especially if BB becomes online only. There isn't ANYTHING down here. Nobody has the type of money to start their own local electronics store down here. Either that, or it's not a priority.

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
only thing Best Buy is good for is getting CD's on release day, at least for me.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Best Buy is alive and well. they even got Hari Krishnas playing Kinect

20ku9t2.jpg

Also, I went in there to look at headphones. Beats by Dre are the most overrated pieces of shyt on the planet. the Bose noise cancelling headphones are a few bucks more and about 100x better, there's no competition. They sound better, work better, and fit better. the fukkin kid working there was trying to talk to me when i was wearing them and i played dumb like i didnt see him trying to get my sale.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i hate how you can't really buy products unless you do it online these days. seems like most of the time i ask for something at a major retailer they always say check our web site. sometimes you want something and you want it now and don't wanna have to wait a week to get it in the mail. sometimes you aren't home when it arrives. i work 7:30-4:30 most weekdays.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Best Buy, Staples and most big box stores force you to buy online now anyway, and just have it shipped to a store. Which kinda defeats the purpose :mjpls:

I went to Staples to get buy a new desk a couple of months ago. The associate basically pointed me to this big ass touch screen computer which had their website up. Told me I could find what I want there, buy it and have it shipped to the store.

This business model is ok as long as the price point is cheap :manny:

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
I went to best buy a few years back to get something for a gift. They didnt have it in stock, dude told me i could order one so we did then he told me I couldnt pay in cash :dahell::dwillhuh::martin::merchant::beli::pachaha: walked right out