Tv and cable subscriptions going down due to Netflix Hulu etc
Newspapers to online web sites
Book stores because of Ebooks

And now best buy brick and mortar Stores are dying

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
I felt like that when I went to Staples last week. I got bumrushed by 3 different employees asking if I needed help.

That shyt happened to me at Radio Shack. Went in to buy some batteries and the staff ran up on me about a mobile phone plan like

bushwick_o_GIFSoup_com.gif

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
what? every economist report i thought said otherwise that the only profits are actually coming in from those small mobile stores and thats really the future of such retail. they eat off of those cell phone contract kick backs, like crazy.

what they fukked themselves over with was pretty simple. overextending into the # of large retail space and overhiring employees (shytty ones too) and add to that a really declining market for such physical retail.
I stand corrected then. I figured they overextended, but I was absolutely backwards as to why it's like that...

I swear that no matter what time I go to a BB, there is always a gang of folks there...but every time I saw their mobile stores in the mall, it was just employees talking to each other and dikking around.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
i read the original ceo is looking to buy it back.
like best buy so i can go in and look at the item before i order on Amazon