I hope Best Buy doesn't end up like Circuit City

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Some of their stores are performing well. The one near my house always has customers. They just renovated it too. The economy has changed people's spending. I prefer to buy online to avoiding paying taxes :win:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
It's been a few years since I actually set foot in a Best Buy. I usually get my electronics online or at Target.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
shyt, I was working at Circuit City when we got shut down. I remember them nikkas had a big meeting like 2 months before we heard about it talking about, "There is no way we are being shut down."

3 months later, its everyone's last day there, and we're all shotgunning and bonging beers in the empty car installation garage :lolbron:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why people would buy from best buy, they're the most expensive store. Even when they do have a sale on an item, you use that price to price match and get a 10% discount.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I like going in Best Buy.

Funny though, I never go in Best Buy to buy things. I'll go to their website and buy something and pick it up, but rarely do I go in there and just find something to buy. Maybe cd's, but if I do cop a cd I'm likely going to Target.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Best Buy fukked themselves over with all the small mobile stores they opened in malls, those things are eating into their profits tremendously.

I love BB tho, they might be falling behind, but they overtook Amazon with the amount of crazy gaming deals they have.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I thought of this crazy story I never wrote that involved building a giant bus mecha (amongst other things) and one of the plot points was the merging of Wal-Mart and Best Buy into the business unit of a semi autonomous Nazi style quasi government transit authority.

It needs to happen. A large Best Buy layout in Wal-Mart. :noah: It'd change the game. Do what's right Wal-Mart.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Frys is better with selection, service department and prices but you still get better customer service at Best Buy.

I like chopping it up with the salespeople @ BB about shyt they got there. Everywhere else, I feel like I'm bothering them :mindblown:

Even though I haven't been in one this year :pachaha: