" I have a weave in my hair, so maybe I am Blacker than Kamala Harris." - Laura Loomer

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Since there seems to be a weird Ann Coulter fandom going on in TLR I figure this should be up yalls alley :scust:

Black people think that this shyt's crazy too. Like, I don't know why they think that this is appealing to all Black people. I know Black people who think it's so stupid when they hear other Black people calling for reparations. Okay? So when I go to the Black hair salon and I get my weft, my weave, basically, tightened in my hair because you have to get it tightened every six weeks, I'm going ask these Black women in the salon what they think about this woman calling for white people to divest themselves from whiteness.

And maybe I'll record it. I don't know. Maybe I'll record it and get their reactions, and then I'll play it six weeks from now when I get my weave tightened. And then I can, you know, show you all what they think at the Black Hair Salon.

LOOMER: I guess I do. I have a weave in my hair, so maybe I am Blacker than Kamala Harris. I don't know.

This the team "Kamala ain't black" bothsiders want to be on huh :scusthov:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
346px-Laura_Loomer_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg