I hate how long they're making us wait for X-Men in the MCU

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Nah, really all those X-Men movies were garbage. Mainly because of the damn casting. Anna Paquin as Rogue?? :gucci: Halle berry as Storm??? :gucci: Whoever the fukk that was as Cyclops?? :gucci: I just couldn't take that shyt seriously even a little bit.

The each had moments here and there, but overall X-men 1, 2, & 3 were hot garbage.
Breh was it just me or did they mix up Storm and Jean. The Jean in the movie was mad tall and confident while Halles storm was quiet, short, and not confident.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Let em plan and develop these joints first. People are mad impatient... rushing stuff will just give us a repeat of the Fox era
Yall keep saying it like this shyt is rocket science:mjlol:
Like Marvel don't already have the timeline written out:mjlol:
Let em plan:mjlol:
They already did nikka:mjlol:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Yall keep saying it like this shyt is rocket science:mjlol:
Like Marvel don't already have the timeline written out:mjlol:
Let em plan:mjlol:
They already did nikka:mjlol:
Not rocket science, merely logical adult thinking:hhh:
How they got a whole timeline including mutants written out when they just got the rights to X-Men like two years ago, on top of the stuff that they've had in the works since Iron Man 1?
You really don't understand what goes into a studio creating one movie, let alone dozens

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I always hated the XMen and felt no connection to them even when I was younger…having no permanent black male members, making classic Bishop the enemy and an Aboriginal, making classic Storm a swirler, making Oya’s bf some ugly ass white nerd self-insert and making Prodigy gay really carry that agenda.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Not rocket science, merely logical adult thinking:hhh:
How they got a whole timeline including mutants written out when they just got the rights to X-Men like two years ago, on top of the stuff that they've had in the works since Iron Man 1?
You really don't understand what goes into a studio creating one movie, let alone dozens
You crazy if you think they don't have that shyt written out:stopitslime:
They had rough drafts before they even got them back
Duh nikka

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_oww5yh7JyH1tunq3zo1_500.gif