I hate how long they're making us wait for X-Men in the MCU

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just hope they don’t do another Phoenix saga or anything else we seen 100 times. Like, the first villain they should fight is Mr. Sinister. THIS version of Mr. Sinister. I hate the bearded/English gentleman version of Mr. Sinister.

b033a9d479bb46b0162863847375bfe5.jpg

The Claremont/John Byrne era X-men are far and away the best run the X-men ever had in the comics. Shout-outs to Dave Cockrum and Paul Smith.
(The Blue and Gold run is dope, but overrated IMO.)

I agree with you that they need to leave the Phoenix alone for a cool minute since Fox messed that story up too many times. Fox had a bad habit of rushing into major storylines too quickly as well as spending too much time with the same three or four characters.

The Dark Phoenix story doesn’t work without giving audiences a reason to care about Jean and Scott. That Dark Phoenix doesn’t work without the Shi’ar Empire and the Hellfire Club.

Apocalypse doesn’t work as one-and-done villain. He should have been the Thanos of X-men.

But instead of putting respect on the characters important to those storylines (Jean, Cyclops, Storm, Angel/Archangel, Beast, Nightcrawler, Colossus, etc.), the studio wasted our time trying to make the movies all about Mystique just because she was played by somebody. :snoop:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
False. It's just the bad ones are really bad and they bring down the whole thing

Good:
X2
1st class
Dofp
Logan

Decent:
X1
The wolverine

Bad:
X3
Apocalypse
Dark Phoenix
Xmsn origins wolverine
I can watch origins the same way I watch the Ben Affleck daredevil trash but entertaining trash

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
They’re making us wait so long because they spent 15 years building up the marvel universe without the X-men and now that they have the rights they have to figure out a way to just shoehorn the Mutants into canon? That can’t be easy besides the obvious “they came from a different dimension” or the dumb asspull “they’ve always been here”

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
False. It's just the bad ones are really bad and they bring down the whole thing

Good:
X2
1st class
Dofp
Logan

Decent:
X1
The wolverine

Bad:
X3
Apocalypse
Dark Phoenix
Xmsn origins wolverine
Fox had some bad movies for sure but clearly the good outweighs the bad they're literally bringing back Logan again because people love him.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I’m fine with them showing up in the next saga if that’s the plan. MCU is already juggling with a lot of shyt as is. I like what they’re doing right now though sprinkling in mutants throughout to let the audience know that they exist.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I actually thoguht about it, its not too far fetched that mutants exist in mcu as they are already. The x-men in general probably just haven’t been formed yet, maybe theyre still too young to fight.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I actually thoguht about it, its not too far fetched that mutants exist in mcu as they are already. The x-men in general probably just haven’t been formed yet, maybe theyre still too young to fight.

LOGAN IS GOING
TO BE IN THE DEADPOOL MCU MOVIE...

THEY ALREADY DID A LOGAN
EASTER EGG IN SHE HULK SHOW.

5565c32e1b6b6744d251c07b2590eb94

XAVIER IS IN DR STRANGE 2.

NAMOR IS A MUTANT ASWELL....

SO THEYVE ALREADY CONFIRMED
MUTANTS ARE HERE.
:devil:
:evil:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I’m fine with them showing up in the next saga if that’s the plan. MCU is already juggling with a lot of shyt as is. I like what they’re doing right now though sprinkling in mutants throughout to let the audience know that they exist.
this X100000000

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

LOGAN IS GOING
TO BE IN THE DEADPOOL MCU MOVIE...

THEY ALREADY DID A LOGAN
EASTER EGG IN SHE HULK SHOW.

5565c32e1b6b6744d251c07b2590eb94

XAVIER IS IN DR STRANGE 2.

NAMOR IS A MUTANT ASWELL....

SO THEYVE ALREADY CONFIRMED
MUTANTS ARE HERE.
:devil:
:evil:

you forgot

Daps
The Claremont/John Byrne era X-men are far and away the best run the X-men ever had in the comics. Shout-outs to Dave Cockrum and Paul Smith.
(The Blue and Gold run is dope, but overrated IMO.)

I agree with you that they need to leave the Phoenix alone for a cool minute since Fox messed that story up too many times. Fox had a bad habit of rushing into major storylines too quickly as well as spending too much time with the same three or four characters.

The Dark Phoenix story doesn’t work without giving audiences a reason to care about Jean and Scott. That Dark Phoenix doesn’t work without the Shi’ar Empire and the Hellfire Club.

Apocalypse doesn’t work as one-and-done villain. He should have been the Thanos of X-men.

But instead of putting respect on the characters important to those storylines (Jean, Cyclops, Storm, Angel/Archangel, Beast, Nightcrawler, Colossus, etc.), the studio wasted our time trying to make the movies all about Mystique just because she was played by somebody. :snoop:
Rigjt?..... Im not as big into it now as I was as a kid reading the comics, but ain't nobody care about damn Mystique in the comixs....:childplease: bytch was like third tier...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

First Class rebooted everything. And instead of doing a direct sequel, Fox for whatever reason rushed it :snoop: and made DOFP,

By the time they got to the 90’s all the actors didn’t age after 30 years in movie time.

And to answer OP’a question, Feige said he wanted to put distance between the last X-Men movie from Fox and the first X-Men move for the MCU.

Once they are introduced, mutants will basically dominate the MCU.