I hate how long they're making us wait for X-Men in the MCU

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
After Endgame they should have put out something analogous to Iron Man, but for mutants.

I'd say the original 5 X Men. Maybe not even formed as a group yet. Maybe Prof X and Mags early adventure.

Then, like Avengers, a few trilogies that weave into a large event.

So like, an O-5 X Men series, a Wolverine series (how he comes to be an X Man with stuff from before he meets Prof X) and like a Cable series in the future. Then the big "Avengers" type cross over can have where the O-5 link up with Logan and Cable for .. not DoFP again, but something like that.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Logan was indeed a classic. Script was even nominated for an Oscar. has mcu ever had a screenplay nominated before?
Yes, because logan is technically in the mcu now as of the next deadpool movie. :pachaha:

black panther got 7 nominations but i don't remember what they were for. likely set design, costumes and soundtrack stuff.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I also want more R rated superhero films. between deadpool and logan, it's proven there's an audience. even the boys, the suicide squad and peacemaker showed there's an audience for mature superhero shyt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I also want more R rated superhero films. between deadpool and logan, it's proven there's an audience. even the boys, the suicide squad and peacemaker showed there's an audience for mature superhero shyt.

Dunno why Disney so scared to venture into this arena. Their Netflix shows were more mature and easily the better than the D+ shows overall so far.

I have little faith in Blade not being another PG13 trashfest. I still won't believe Deadpool 3 will be R until we see it in theaters. :unimpressed:

But yeah, where are the damn mutants :pacspit:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dunno why Disney so scared to venture into this arena. Their Netflix shows were more mature and easily the better than the D+ shows overall so far.

I have little faith in Blade not being another PG13 trashfest. I still won't believe Deadpool 3 will be R until we see it in theaters. :unimpressed:

blade might get away with doing r rated stuff in a pg 13 movie. as long as they make the vampires look like cgi monsters instead of human.
think scarlet witch pulling hearts out of robots type stuff.
mzSOp2yife2pCOZ0ZkJzRmi4IrCRONOSI9Ba9DxMU8m7ukO6dFw9l2bJZV6UyfH-pUvbOuJhqsNuWLX9lEh1mwODzwur19bPMpanUmV4ACv4-NJlLtRWSVWkwksJlo_8A7BXwmyu

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

I get why y’all are worried but Iger had mentioned a while ago the Deadpool films will continue being R-rated. If it ain’t broke…well, you know the rest.

I’m more concerned with the writing more than anything else. Phase 4 for the most part was less than desirable in that department. I think it’s still possible to produce mature content within the confines of TV-14/PG-13. Seen it with Werewolf by Night, and most recently Star Wars: Andor.

Mutants are already popping up. I’m betting Feige wants to give the Fox legacy characters a grand send-off in Secret Wars before introducing MCU’s X-Men to the audience.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Have the vamps turn into sparks lol
Yep, low key the original blade movie, if you remove some f bombs, could get away with a pg 13 rating. nothing else was anything we don't see in current pg 13 movie.

Edit: Outside of a few scenes, whistler covered in blood would have to go. Deacon tongueing down his girl while covered in blood would have to go.
And the extra sucking d in the background of the opening club scene.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm ready to see the Silver Surfer NOW..it was wrong he wasn't the key in the Infinity movies.

Sinister..Polaris...Wanda face to face with MAGNETO...Kang..Galactus...Enchantress...Valeria Richards and Dr Doom