I hate girls like this, I wish she was in the Colorado movie theater

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It was a facebook comment :aicmon: she needs to get over herself. I thought the guy was being sarcastic. :manny:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I can believe all these dumb bytches giving her comments praising her.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nice-Guy.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
She's right. Just because you like a woman doesn't mean she should fall all over you or because you're a nice guy. I keep telling guys to stop putting these women on pedestals. Women like attractive men. Men like attractive women. That's all it really is.

Now. If a girl decides to not like nice guys then fine. More power to her. But when she complains that ALL guys are a$$holes, despite her always picking the a$$holes that's when the issue comes in. Like a$$holes all you want. Just don't bytch about how they treat you. If women stopped bytching about "all men being the same" then I don't think nice guys would have fukk all to say. At most nice guys would be like "you do your thing. I'll do my thing."

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
upon further review she was actually 98% correct.
the 2% where she's incorrect is where people especially ladies are wrong. i cant stand this word "chemistry" yall chicks dont even know what the heck that means.

if you as a woman dont have any ridiculous self esteem issues. you will be attracted to men who are sweet, respectful, etc. sure if the guy isnt hot looking. he wont be the one necessarily. but if you have to choose between the guy that isnt the greatest looking. but is genuinely sweet, nice, very respectful, thoughtful or the hot guy thats a world class ..hole. you should choose the guy that doesnt look as hot. or dont choose either. cause the moment you choose mr world class ...hole. then come crying to the good guy about it. thats WRONG in so many ways. cause we know thats exactly whats going to happen. in addition. we need to be honest here. chemistry means nothing. if what makes that go isnt something thats good for you in the end. you can easily have GREAT chemistry with a ...hole. it happens all the time. but since he's an ...hole. of course he isnt thoughtful, respectful, etc. so dont ask him to be. dont try to change him into mr nice guy so you can have it all. either hook up with the real nice guy that aint all that physically. or kick them both to the curb until you get lucky enough to find a combination of both. if you never find that combo. then leave people alone period and be on a solo mission.

lol at CHEMISTRY.

CHemistry for a lot of ladies is an excuse to date some dude just cause you want to get physical with the dude but you dont want to sound like a dude trying to hook up with a chick just cause she's hot. yall aint foolin nobody. we see you.